Chapter Four: Embarrassment

Start from the beginning

I slip my hand in his and he whisks me from the bed and over to the wardrobe, opening the doors he looks toward me his smirk turning into a genuine smile as I gap at the dress in front of me. It’s beautiful. Most of the dress is white, then at the bottom reaching up and gradually fading into the white is black. Over to breast section are little shapes that look like leaves.

“Do you like it?” Roman asks as he looks at me still stuck in my shocked state.

“I-I…” I stutter and then trail off. Reaching my hand forward I run it over the soft fabric. “I love it.” I finally manage to get out as I look toward him smiling.

He smiles and kisses my nose. “Put it on, we need to leave in about twenty minutes to meet up with everyone else.” With that he walks off into the bathroom that’s connected to his room.

I turn back to the dress still looking at it in awe. But will it suit? I thought as I unhooked it from the coat hanger. Quickly I remove my dressing gown and slip the dress over my head, fixing it into place and then looking down at myself.

“Beautiful.” Roman’s startles me as he re-emerges from the bathroom wearing formal cloths of his own. “I realise that it’s a bit long, but I do have some shoes for you to wear.” He walks over to the drawers and pulls the bottom one open which recently has turned into my draw. “Here.” He says as he hands over a pair of stilettos.

I just look at then as I slowly reach out and grab them, moving over to the bed I sit down and slip the shoes onto my feet. How the hell am I going to walk in these? I questioned myself as I looked up at Roman once again.

“Don’t worry; I’ll be with you making sure that you don’t fall over.” He chuckles softly as I loop my arm through his.  And he walks us out of the room and down the hallways again.

After a month of being with him, I fought with my wolf and we both became Submissive, then a couple of weeks later he takes me to dinner with him, Tessa, Quinn, Pierce and his father. And ever since then Tessa and I have both been attending breakfast and dinner with them. It’s just natural now.

But tonight’s dinner is to celebrate Roman’s seventeenth birthday. So it’s going to be fancier than any of the other ones I have attended with them. I smile slightly to myself as I allow Roman to guide me throw the door leading into the area were we eat. It was a classroom but they decided to make it somewhere were either the four or the six of us can eat together.

The table is set up nice with enough chairs around it for the six of us. Everyone else is already present, seated in their seats obviously awaiting us to arrive. I blush slightly as everyone turns toward us as we make our way over. Roman pulls out my seat for me and I thank him quietly.

“So how has your day been so far Roman?” Mitchell asks his son as he picks up a glass and takes a mouthful.

Roman just grins. “It’s been good. Thanks Dad.”

Mitchell just smiles and waves dismissively. “You deserve it all.”

That’s all the conversation that’s made as we wait for the dinner to arrive, some of the other prisons they have here walks in each carrying various different foods and drinks placing them on the table and bowing Submissively before moving back out of the room.

 Once all the food and drinks are placed out on the table, Mitchell gives us the go ahead to dig in a feast. I slowly fill my plate only taking a few things that I know I’ll like, and also some things that I wouldn’t mind trying. Then I slowly start eating tasting each thing and then continuing eating all the ones I like.

Roman and Quinn fill their plates and dig in not chewing much before they swallow the food. Mitchell and Pierce eat at a normal pass and making sure that they chew the food properly before they swallow it. Tessa is busy doing what I’m doing looking up at me and smiling each time we make eye contact.

“So girls, I hope you’re keeping our sons happy.” Mitchell says breaking the silence. A smirk on his face, instantly I get what he’s meaning.

Tessa and I stop eating and look up over at him, he has a small smile curling up one side of his mouth. Pierce takes one looks at us and he starts laughing, soon Quinn and Roman join in, then finally Mitchell allows himself to have a small chuckle.

Tessa and I look at each other blushing badly, we exchange small smile before looking down at our plates awkwardly. “Don’t worry dad, I’m always happy.” Roman says as he wraps an arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him, placing a soft kiss on my check.  “Especially with being able to have her any time I wish.” He adds on to the end as he allows me to shuffle away slightly.

“That’s good.” Pierce says smiling brightly at both of the boys.

Argh…. I groan internally. Please let me dig a hole somewhere so I can organise my coffin and die!

                                                          * * * * * * * *

My friends, that is Chapter Four!!!

Comment/vote and fan to let me know what you think of the story.

So anyway. Let me know what you think of this chapter and when you do i'll give you a giant hug :) haha

Anywho that's all from me for now.

Enjoy your dayzzzz .................

SoaringSpirit :)

P.s. Do ignore any errors - it's only a draft :)