"Relax, boys can't eat it" Levi says.

"Oh"

"Anyways! Let's go get some snacks my loves!" Norie said quickly to change the subject and the toddlers cheered and quickly ran to the kitchen.

"We got out of that one easily" Levi spoke as he helped her up.

"Your way of putting it was impressive" Norie says and took a gem sticker out of his hair that Mikasa had put.

She sighed and looked into his eyes, he stared back making her blink and say "what?"

"Just thinking"

"About what?"

Levi moved her hair over her shoulders and said "have you thought about having another?"

Norie tilted her head and says "another?"

He stared and after a few seconds she caught on his words and says "oh"

"Well...to be honest, I have but..."Norie trailed off.

"But?"

"I don't know, not only do I want to wait it's just...I need to know how you feel about it too" she says.

Levi nodded and said "I do"

"I do want to have another kid" he finished.

"But if you want to wait then that's okay, I'll wait. We're still young, and please darling don't feel pressured or anything" Levi says and grabs her hands.

"No I don't feel pressured" Norie spoke and held his hands back.

"But just to let you know"

Levi kisses her knuckles as she says "I do want to have another baby too"

He smiled and they heard Eren scream from the kitchen, they flinched as the couple quickly made their way over and gasped when they saw the toddlers.

Mikasa was on top of the counter as her tiny hands gripped onto Eren's pants' waistband. Though she had also grabbed into his blue pull ups as well making his bum pop out.

"Mama, Dada. I just want to get a cookie" Eren grunted.

"Jesus don't climb places you're not suppose to" Levi said as he walked over and grabbed him.

"I saw what I didn't want to see, my eyes hurt, they burn" Mikasa said blankly.

Levi fixed Eren's pants as Norie laughs and smiles while hugging Mikasa.

-----------------

"Eren get out"Levi said as he turned to look at the 8 year old in the back seat as he sat in his car seat.

"You can't make me!"he argued.

"Eren we're going to be late"Mikasa says as she stood outside the car.