Jisung has been very... Flirty recently. At first I didn't notice, I thought he was just getting more comfortable around me but the guys asked me about it and I genuinely didn't know how to respond.

Bin walks into the living room in new clothes, my clothes. I'm not as big or tall as him but I have bigger clothes in my closet as a just in case. I also find them more comfortable.

He smiles at me and sits on the floor in front of me, facing me he puts his chin on the couch looking up at  me. "I missed you" He mumbles, pouting.

I run my fingers through his hair and hum in agreement. "Me too. I should have stayed home and watched a movie with you guys" I sigh, frowning. I really really wish I did stay at home. We could have had a fun movie day and eaten a bunch of snacks, slept a bunch.

We really should do that one day..

he tilts his head so he is fully looking up at me and is frowning. "That bad?" He asks, his eyes filled with sympathy. That irks me but I ignore it because he isn't trying to.

I nod and he kisses my hand. All of the guys are here as promised. As soon as I got home they were at my door. They didn't ask me any questions, they didn't even say anything. They all just gave me some kind of greeting and grabbed things they thought would comfort me.

Felix brought me my blanket and my favorite pillow, jeongin brought me a sweatshirt- his to be exact, Minho brought me cute fuzzy socks I bought a few weeks ago, the others brought me little candies they bought while I was at the dinner. I know they don't pity me, I know it for a fact but it feels like they do.

I know they are trying to take care of me. Act as good soulmates but it's hard to be taken care of. I don't do well at others' disposal. I like control and they make me feel not so in control.

At some point Changbin turns to watch the tv. I don't know when but he does. 

I'm so exhausted that I'm stuck in my own head. I'm overstimulated in so many different ways and it's hard. I don't know how to properly ground myself right now.

I think Hyunjin notices my tiredness because he tells me to 'Drink your tea and go to sleep'  and I do. I would argue back but I don't think I will win. I never do, especially not with any of them.

———

I wake surrounded by warmth. Literally.  I feel like I'm going to suffocate because of how tightly I'm being hugged.

I open my eyes and the first thing I see is Hyunjin, a very awake Hyunjin. He is staring directly at me and smiling, kind of creepy to be honest but I'm a bit more distracted by our closeness. We have been close before, trust me we have, but never this close and never so intimately. 

He kisses my nose and grins at me. I blink at him for a few seconds and for some reason I hug him, shoving my face into his chest.

He laughs when I do and calls me adorable in the moment and I feel very content. I feel safe.

"Angel it's already twelve, you can't stay asleep all day" He teases, running his hand up and down my back.

I groan and bite his chest. He tries to pull away but I hold onto him tighter and laugh. Sometimes you need to give into your impulses y'know. I've been waiting to do that since I first cuddled with him. I told myself I wouldn't but his reaction is my favorite. He is dramatic so his reactions are ten times better than everyone else.

"You've wounded me. The betrayal" He whines, rolling around and dragging me with him.

I laugh and next thing I know he is tickling me and I hate being tickled. I don't know why but I do.

I let go of him and stood up off the bed. He stands up on the other side.

I'm on the side with the door, if I run I have a high chance of getting away. Hyunjin is relentless, he wont stop if he gets started.

"Five"

What?

"Four"

Why is he counting?

"Three"

Oh fuck I should run.

"Two"

I start running. If I get to one of the guys they will stop him, specifically Chan or Changbin.

I hear him yell one and I swear I might have a heart attack. I hear people in the living room and Kitchen so there is a 50% chance I'll find either of them.

Before I can even decide where to go Hyunjin tackles me to the ground and now I know i'm fucked.

___________________________________
Word count: 1624
Not as long as the other chapter but I kinda like it more than the last one.
Is there anything you guys think should happen? Anything you guys want?
I hope you guys enjoyed!