"You don't realize what our boy's doing?"she asks as she walked over while Mikasa went to Eren.

Levi stared at her and they looked over at the 4 year old boy.

"Eren? Do you want to play in the play house outside?"Mikasa asked as she gripped two dolls in her hands.

The boy took a sip of the tea and looked at the girl next to him and said "I only clean and drink tea now"

Norie looked towards Levi who just sat there and says "he's fine"

"But doesn't he sound familiar?"

"No"

She sighed and shook her head.

-------------------------------------

"You place the sponge around the rim like this"Norie explained to Mikasa as they were in the kitchen.

The 4 year old girl sat on the counter next to the sink as Norie cleaned the dishes, she smiled and passed the sponge to Mikasa.

"Here, you try it"

She grabbed it and the dish soap, but once her hand wrapped around it, it squeezed and bubbles flew out. Mikasa smiled and laughed making Norie smile.

"You like the bubbles? Let mommy see it"Norie says and grabbed the soap.

She poured it into a tray and placed the side of her thumb and finger that formed into a circle, Norie brought her hand to her mouth and then blew softly.

The bubbles flew out making Mikasa smiled and tried popping them all and Norie laughed as she says "you want more?"

She blew some more bubbles as Levi was in the living room wiping a decorative table and spraying down the windows, he passed the rag and he heard small grunting behind him.

Eren tried wiping the big windows next to the couches, and just how Levi is dressed, Eren wore his own tiny apron, a bandana around his head and one covering his nose and mouth. His tiny hands were covered in one of Levi's cleaning gloves.

"Oi!"Eren called out sternly after cleaning the window, even though he only cleaned the bottom.

Levi shrugged and grabbed the broom, he began to sweep around the rug area, he felt the same presence behind him making Levi look and saw Eren following him with his own small blue broom.

He stared at said "okay"

Levi placed the broom against the wall and looked down at him.

"What's going on with you?"

Eren smiled and held the broom up to him and says "I want to be just like Dada!"

"Oi! Oi! Oi!"the boy repeatedly yelled and began to sweep the spot in front of him.

"Double spray! Double wipe! Use coasters! Don't put your feet on the coffee table! Oi! Oi! Oi!"Eren yells and he grabbed a teddy bear from the coffee table and flung it across the room.

Levi continued to stare and he sighed, he crouched down brought Eren towards his chest in a hug.

"You really are my son"

"Oi! Oi! Oi!"

-------------------------

"Okay you both stand right here"Levi says as he moved the toddlers to the front of the door.

"Hold her present and when she walks through the door you yell happy birthday"

They had decorated the house with rose gold theme banners, balloons and other stuff and had the cake on the kitchen table.