Chapter 8

(Some things I needed filled in for the story sorry if you don't like anything I put, you can make it up)

After Jake did his intro, we started.

"So everyone this is Y/N, I'm not aloud to say anything about how we know her. It's just some percation for her. Ok we are doing a Q&A on Y/N to get to know her better, lets begin." Jake says, "I'll go first, Y/N, what is your favorite color?''

"F/c" I respond stright away.

"Are you a virgn?'' Corey asks.

"Straight to the point ok, yes I am." I say sort of embarressed.

"Favorite animal?" Sam asks, even though he already knows.

"F/a, ofcourse" I say smiling.

"Ok, favorite food?" Jake asks.

"Probably, Y/F/F" I say.

After a few hours of doing this back and forth, we finally end the video.

Time Skip

It was now 8:30 pm, I was getting tierd. Kat already left, so I was board out of my mind. I told Sam I was going to bed if anyone asked. I spent sometime on my phone before I finally fell asleep.

Next morning

I woke up around 7:45 am because I usally had to go to work at 8:30, so it was a habit. I borowed some of Sam's clothes as Pj's, so I just wore them downstairs. I relized no one was up so I started to make some food. In the middle of cooking I heard some footsteps coming downstairs, so I turned around to see Corey coming down. We made eye contact.

"So, your the one make the good smelling food, you woke everyone up with that." Corey said, joking around by I took it personally.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to, I was just hungry." I say looking down.

"Y/N, I'm joking, I would rather be woken up with food than a prank, same with everyone else." Corey says starting to laugh, soon I followed, "So what you making?"

"I'm making some eggs with bacon, and toast, I'm guess you want some?" I say, smiling while shaking my head back and forth. I turn around to check on the food before he could say anything.

"Yes, please" Corey says sitting down and acting like a child, I started to plate food for everyone. Jake came in followed by Sam, Colby and Araon.

"Where's Elton?" I ask.
(For people who keep commenting that they don't care about elton, please stop. I'm a person who likes to make sure everyone eats. Also it's not fair to Elton if the others get to eat and he doesn't.)

"In the garge editing probably," Jake says without looking up from his plate. I head toward the garge with a plate of food for me and Elton. I knock on the door, I heard a faint 'Come in' before I entered.

"Hello Y/N" Elton says, not turning around.

"How'd you know it was me," I say setting the plate on the desk beside him.

"You knocked, no one else knocks, thanks" Elton says laugh. I pulled a chair over to Elton's desk to sit by him.

"We you eating in here with me, and not the others?" Elton ask, looking at me.

"I belive everyone shouldn't be alone, when there eating, I know how it feels, do you mind me sitting here?" I ask, then I take a bite of the food.

"No, I don't mind, I usally sit here bymyself if we aren't doing anything," Elton says.

After a few minutes someone came in.

"Uncle Elton have you seen my sister, I can't find her?,'' Sam asks, while walking in. Now I know what Elton means about the knocking.

"Uncle Elton?" I question, with my eyebrow rasied, I don't remember anyone mentioning him.

"There you are, were not blood related but he is like our uncle, he is the oldest." Sam says, " I have a surpise for you, Elton you coming with."

"No, I still need to edit this video." Elton says, turning back to his computer.

"Nope, no, you are coming with us, you shouldn't spend so much time in here, especially by yourself, lets go." I say, pulling him up with me. He didn't agure. We follow Sam upstairs, we stop infront of a door.

"We spent all night working on this for you, I hope you like it," Sam says opening the door, on the other side I hear everyone yell surpise. My eyes open wide to see my room, it was amazing. Everthing was themed with my favorite animal. Everyone was standing around with a smile on there faces and worry in there eye that I might not like it. And let me tell you I loved it.

"OMG!! Guys, I love this, thank you!!" I say while going around to hug everyone, including Elton, I know he has some part in this.

"Good, because we need to go shopping for clothes, lets go." Before I could say anything Kat rushed me out of my room. But before we actully got downstairs, I stopped her.

"Kat, we can't, I don't have any money, remember I was poor." I say, after I said that I noticed that Kat had her mouth wide open, "What's that look for?"

"You were poor, I didn't know" Kat said. (A/N:Don't remember if Sam told Kat about you being poor, so correct me if I did)

"Wait, I thought Sam would have told you." I say.

"Hang on, SAMUEL JOHN GOLBACH!!!" Kat yelled, I had to plug my ears. When I unpluged my ears, I could hear the guys, laughing , and picking on Sam as he came down the stairs. "How come I was never told that my best friend and YOUR sister was poor?!?!?"

"W-well I g-guess I forgot to tell you" I could tell they never really fought.

"You forgot to tell me, how co-" I didn't hear the rest because I backed away.

I headed to my room, and layed down. After a few minutes of laying there, I slowly fell alseep.