Chapter 5

Colby POV.

     I woke up early to do a prank on roomates, as it was prank week. I grab my camera and practied on what I was going to say. After a few minutes, I finally hit record.

"Hey what's up guys, it's your boy Colby Brock, back with another youtube video. Today we are going to be pranking the roomates. I am going to be jumping scaring them all, I'm starting easy on them just to show them who is the scaresit. I'll be wearing this creepy mask when I scare them" I hold up the mask, "So lets get started."

     I stop the camera and put the mask on, I walk down stairs and set up camera to point to the stairs. I turn on the camera and explain what I was going to be doing. I snuck around the corner of the stairs and waited.

20 minutes later.

     So far I have gotten Jake, Corey, and Araon, Elton is in the office editing, Jake told me. So it only left Sam and Katrina, I know she's here because I saw her car outside. After 10 minutes of waiting I finally scared Kat, so all that's left is Sam. I know he would follow Kat down, so when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, I got into postion, I heard Kat yell stop to me in the kitchen but it was to late I alreay jumped out. I expected to hear Sam scream but I heard a girl scream then I felt someone puch me in the face, which made me stumble back a few steps. I took off my mask to see a girl there, her face seemed famillar but I couldn't seem to figure it out. Until I heard Kat scream her name.

"Y/N!!"