Chapter 3

Sam's POV.

     I was jumping with joy that it was my sister, I told Katrina that I was going to go pick her up. I grabed my keys and left. I started to drive to R/N cafe, which was only a 10 minute drive. I soon arived, I pulled up to the curb and I saw a girl stand on the side walk, just standing around, shivering. I roll down my window, yelling my sister's name hoping it was her.

"Y/N!!" The girl turn to the voice, it was her. Just older and colder. I wave my hand to tell her to get in the car. She runs over and get into the passengers seat. I hurry to give her a hug, my cheek rubbed against her cheek and I automatically pulled back.

"Y/N your freezing, are you ok?"I ask.

"Y-yes I'm f-fine just cold," She says looking at me a with a smile. I turn the heat on full blast hoping it would warm her up, and it did as she started talking off the layers of clothes she was wearing but still kept some on. When we arived home, I seen that she was looking at the trap house with wide eyes.

"Welcome home.'' I say while putting the car in park. She turns to me with confuson in her eyes.

"Home?" She ask.

"Well your going to stay here with me and the rest of the guys," I say to her.

"I can't live her, I wouldn't want to intrude on you and everyone else." She says, she always thinks of everyone else first, even if she could be at risk for something.

"Yes you can live here, no aguring." I say making sure she knows I'm seirous. She doesn't say anything and start getting out of the car. Me following, I lead her into the house. Everyone was out as it was a Friday night. I see Katrina in the living room, so I make Y/N follow me. When they both made eye contact, both there eyes went wide. Katrina and Y/N ran to each other, and colided into a hug. They were both slightly crying and smiling. As the both pull apart I say.

"WTF!!"