Chapter 6

Y/N POV.

I woke up to Kat getting ready. I slowly sit up on the bed, I finally notice that there was a pair of clothes on the bed. I grab them and head to the guest bathroom. I get dressed into a hoodie.Then I put on the ripped blue jeans with a pair of white convers.

I walk out of the bathroom and ask Kat if she has a hair brush and a hair tie. She digs through a bag before she gives me a brush and hair tie. I walk back into the bathroom and throw my hair into a messy bun. I have gotten better at them over the years.

  "Y/N come out lets go meet the guys, and go eat some food

"Y/N come out lets go meet the guys, and go eat some food.," Kat says, after she knocks on the bathroom door.

"Coming!," I respond, while gathering my things. I open the door to meet Kat in a purple crop top and black leggings.

We head out the door but before I left I went to grab my phone that was charging on the night stand

We head out the door but before I left I went to grab my phone that was charging on the night stand. I turn around to see that Kat already left, so I left bymyself to go down stairs, but before I fully make it down stairs I heard Kat yelled stop. But before I could stop, someone with a mask on jumped out from around the corner, so I did a logical thing. I screamed and puch the person in the face. I heard Kat scream my name, and run over to me and gave me a hug. My heart was racing, I'm pretty sure Kat could feel it. I hated being scared ever since Sam decided to scare me every single day for a year. Jump scares still scare me, so I was expecting the tears that came down my face. Kat knew about the jump scares and Sam. When she pulled back, she wiped the tears off my face, and made sure I was ok before turning around. I turn too, and finally notice that there was a crowd, to I just look down. Soon I heard footsteps coming downstairs, I turn to meet Sam face to face. He noticed my puffy eyes.

"Y/N what happened?," He asks, but before I could respond, Kat answered for me.

"Colby, that's what happened, he thought it was you coming downstairs, so he jumped out for around the corner. I thought you were spoused to tell them about Y/N!" Kat said, now becoming mad at Sam.

"I fell alseep before they returned, I'm sorry," Sam says. Before anyone could say anything, someone speaks up.

"Sam, who's this?,'' He says. I finally got a good look of him. He had a decent lenth beard, he seemed like he was 5'9".

"Everyone, this is my sister Y/N," Sam says, and gives me a side hug. I'm still looking down.