How to be a Secret Agent ? ( Chapter-26 )

Start from the beginning

" ...Ropes were set up for us. Why do such a courtesy for such an inconvertible task ?!"- Gopal says while rolling his eyes." And why we have to climb it anyways ? What are we ? Hyperactive SpiderMan on shrooms ?!"

" If you use your head on finding a solution rather more than finding excuses then you might have been reached up there by now."

Gopal find himself creaking an annoyed and defeated sign.

All the others are already a third of the way up the scraper, with Yaya and Ying in the lead by destroying or avoiding all automatic guns, obstacles , Fighting Robots and so more . From this distance, they looked like little jelly beans. Gopal make a mental note to not tell them this that he thought ," they looked like adorable jelly beans."

The beeping of Gopal stopwatch shakes me from my mental tangent.

"Now the question is, how do I scale this thing, and fast? "- Gopal said while thinking , panicked. "Time is always my worst enemy. There was only 3 minutes left on the clock."

With his weak arms and bare minimum training, there would be no way for Gopal to successfully pull himself up even one floor. (He found that out during gym class.)

Gopal groans," There's nothing I can do except for standing down here and watch them.."

Sanaya slightly smacks him on head and said," Don't give up just yet...."

" Easy for you to say. How am I suppose to climb it with my powers ??"

" When you can't find a way by following the rules, break the rules but not the goal !"- Sanaya smiled knowing something.

Gopal just signed confused and irritated as he walks away And that's when he saw the answer-an empty, window washing carriage in the behind of that building thing.

Technically, it wasn't empty. There were some supplies on the carriage and people putting on harnesses, so it was clear they were getting ready use it. Promptly, Gopal sneak into the carriage and start to pull himself up as fast as possible.

" Was this technically stealing? Yes.
Was I exploiting a loophole in the assessment? Yes.
But at this point, did I care? No."- Gopal thought to himself.

The few cleaner of the carriage quickly realize that a Indian teenage boy stole their contraption and start to shout at him. They incited a seed of guilt, which was immediately replaced by the fact that Gopal's plan was actually working. Using the carriage and it's several attached automatic speed was a thousand times easier than pulling himself up with a single pulley system.

Pretty soon though, Gopal was on par with everyone else, even going faster than most. Ying and Yaya were the only person ahead of him, and ......he was gaining on him.

"Run slow bros" Gopal taunts at Fang and Boboiboy who are behind , down his. They gasped at him with shock.

Fang and Boboiboy glances back at Gopal, throws him a smirk, and scales even faster. Within the next fifty seconds, they climbs the last five floors and about win But.... didn't.

Grimacing, the Sanaya stood waiting in the middle and top of the building like structure with her clipboard. The soft sound of her fingers drumming against the counter filled the hollow room. She smiled at the winner and says," CONGRATULATIONS GOPAL FOR BEING 1ST !"

After a few seconds, Ying and Yaya reached at the same time. Gopal and Ying , Yaya made uncomfortable eye contact; When they found out Gopal ranked 1st in this first assessment test. Gopal was scared while Ying and Yaya were clearly angry that a HE had circumvented there parameters and ranked first. The expression of shockness clearly expressed on their faces.