CHAPTER FOURTEEN

"WHAT HAPPENED HERE–!??"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"WHAT HAPPENED HERE–!??"

You stood beside Yashiro as you looked inside the trashed classroom, plants were lying on the floor together with the destroyed, rusting desks. The walls were cracked too, there were also dust on the floor. Broken glass from the windows were thrashed around the room.

Chatter began to erupt from the students as they looked for their stuff.

'Weird,' you thought as you looked up at Aoi and Akane, 'none of Aoi's, nor Nene's, stuff was touched.'

You walked it to one of the potted plants, touching it, "Hey, Yashiro, don't you think this is kinda weird?" You examined the overgrown plant.

"Yeah…" she looked at you with wonder, glancing at the big plant,

'It's almost like…'

*

"So, Hanako!"

"Where is this supernatural!?" Yashiro ended Kou's sentence.

Hanako hummed, before answering, "Dunno!"

You, Yashiro and Kou deadpanned at Hanako, "...What?"

"I said, I don't know."

Kou then took Hanako by the throat with his umbrella, "Aren't you supposed to be the leader of the seven mysteries!!?" He strangled Hanako.

"Yeah.. It's just No. 1…" Hanako clawed at the umbrella, "Maybe it comes from being guardians, but they can be a little prudish…"

'Am I stupid, or what the fuck is prudish?!' You asked yourself as you sighed.

"I'll never forget the first time we met…" Hanako continued to explained their first interaction, stating that he was a pervert:

"YOU CAN DO ALL THE PERVY STUFF YOU WANT!!!"

"And then they said they never wanted to see me again." Hanako said, brows furrowed, "wouldn't even tell me where their boundary is."

You then hit his head with Betty the broken bat, "Perv."

He then looked back at you, holding his head while giving you puppy dog eyes, "That hurt my feelings, Y'know?"

"Well," you began, swinging your bat over your shoulder, "thanks to your feelings we don't know where there fuck No. 1 is."

An invisible arrow flew right into Hanako-kun's heart, making him hold his chest while lying on the floor, "Oww…"

"YOU DAMN PERVERT!!" Kou shouted at Hanako as the supernatural stood up.

"What…?" Hanako turned and looked at the exorcist, " like you wouldn't do anything perverted if you could control time…!?"

"I would not!"

"I don't believe that."

As Kou and Hanako continued to bicker, Yashiro and you were standing on the sidelines, deadpanning.

'Ugh, boys…' Yashiro thought before speaking up, "So… you're no better of than we are, Hanako-kun?"

"You sure you don't know anything about No. 1?" You asked him.

"One hundred percent." Hanako answered the two of you, "Oh, but!"

Hanako put a finger on his chin in thought, "I might've heard just one thing. The middle of the three clock keepers…"

"The second one who rules over the present…" Hanako-kun continued, "Is apperently hiding out as one of the students at this school."

"As a…" you began.

"Student…!?" Kou continued.

"Yup!" Hanako did a pose as you and the others stood beside him, "so if we find this person…"

"We can convince them to stop playing pranks!" Yashiro cheered as she ended Hanako's sentence.

"Oh no…" Hanako's face darkened, "We can beat the snout out of 'em to lure the first and third out of hiding." He repeatedly punched Kou.

"Sound good!!" You beamed as you swinged your bat over your shoulder, hitting Kou's back.

"Ack!!"

"But how do we find them…?" You held your chin in thought.

"I agree," Kou said, clearly agreeing with you, "There are more students than you can shake a stick at."

"He he." Hanako laughed before wrapping his arms around you and Yashiro's shoulders, "Don't worry. I think I have an idea of who were looking for."

"No matter how well they blend into the human population…" Hanako hugged you from behind , Kou and Yashiro looking at him with envy, ".... A school mystery-level supernatural would have a heard time hiding their identity from fellow supernaturals…"

"What?" you looked up at the floating supernatural as he pointed at the door Infront of the two of you.

"I sense a presence." Hanako-kun said, "Y/N, Yashiro, it's from your class."

"Our class!?" Yashiro shrieked.

"You mean that…" you started.

"Yes. The keeper is in here." Hanako finished and leaned in so he could see your face, "...Suspicious?"

"Nothing we can't handle!" You exclaimed, looking at him with determination written all over your face.

Hanako looked at you with shock in his eyes.

"Nothing we can't handle, Amane!"

Hanako leaned away from you, blushing,
"Yeah, nothing we can't handle…"

A/N: Another short chapter ;-; I am seriously getting more lazy the more I write

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

A/N: Another short chapter ;-; I am seriously getting more lazy the more I write...

Anyway, next chapter is probably going to be another After School With Y/N!