CHAPTER SEVEN

"AHHHHHH!!!" You fell from the sky and down on the floor (-that had, oddly enough, water on its surface)

You groaned, this wasn't what you expected after running late to class–

"Wait– Where in hell am I?!" You scrambled to your feet, clumsily grabbing Betty as you did do, "this isn't the art room…"

You shrugged your shoulders and began making your way up the long, and I mean very long, staircase.

"My legs are going to kill me."

*

You had walked up the staircase fire a while now and you began to get tired, "I swear,  I am going to kill the person who invented stairs."

Then, at the top of the stairs, you saw someone.

'Who is– is that Nene?!' after finding some motivation, you began to run up the stairs.

"...Something seems weird about you." You heard Hanako say as you were going through the entrance.

"You think?" Yashiro asked, while holding her hands over her new bust.

"Hey, Nene!" Yoo gained everyone's attention, "What are–" you stopped.

"What happened to your boobs?"

"What do you mean?" Yashiro asked before doing a fabulous pose, "I'm pretty sure this is how I always am." Sparkles flew around her figure.

"I don't know about that…" Hanako sweat dropped.

Then, falling down from Yashiro's uniform came ultrapadded bra. Yashiro freaked out and in distress, she took the bra and threw it away. Hanako and Kou looked at eachother, while you were just standing there not moving.

You grinned and walked up to the embarrassed daikon and swung your arm over her shoulder, giving her a side hug.

"Nene, it's okay, you don't have to say anything." You smiled, Kou & Hanako nodded their heads.

Yashiro looked up at you from her hands, "But…"

Giggling began to spread throughout the place and smal chants of, "Times up!" erupted from the place.

"Wh– what the–?!"

"The dolls are…!"

The dolls continued to giggle as they said,
"It's time for class."

*

"WAAAAIGH!!!" The teens screamed as they were chased by a scissor, which was cutting through the thick air. Then, unfortunately for them, a dead end appeared.

You were running a bit behind the others as you wanted to look out for themBut, what you didn't notice was that the dolls began to grab Yashiro by her ankles.

Hqnako screamed out to Yashiro, but it was too late. The scissor was about to cut her head of, but, before it could do that, you came running with Betty.

You struck the scissor by its handle, making it fly across the place and crashing into a wall.

"Fuck yeah!!"

A/N: This was a fairly short chapter, but I've been sick for almost a week now and I've been dealing with motivation loss :(

But! I hope that you enjoyed this chapter!