CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

"It'll come

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"It'll come."

"...what will…?"

"The reaper will."

"AHHH! MY HAND! MY HAND! LEMON-KUN, PLEASE HELP ME!"

Yashiro and Aoi stopped their conversation to look at you, who was sitting next to Lemon (who was sitting beside Aoi), and sweatdropped. Your bandaged hand had blood all over it and you were crying big crocodile tears as you tried to get comfort from the blond, but he simply looked at you with a bored expression, and took out his phone to snap a selfie with you in the background. He held up a peace sign as you continued to (very loudly) cry, almost bleeding out on the carpet.

"You were saying…?" Yashiro asked Aoi, who turned her head to her, slowly taking her eyes away from your crying figure.

"Yes…" she then started explaining, "they say that the reaper carries an old flute.." you stopped crying and started to listen in on the two girls' conversation, "and uses the tones color to capture the people's souls."

'But earlier today… don't tell me…' you stared down at your hand, trying to fix the blood stained bandages around it.

"If you were to hear the sound of the flute… the reaper is trying to lure you, and you'll soon die."

And you'll soon die…

and you'll soon die..

and you'll soon die.

and you'll soon die?!

"I'LL DIE?!" You jumped up, completely forgetting your bleeding hand, which was now completely exposed. You rushed out of the door and closed it harshly after you, leaving your friends in wonder

"Why're they rushing… They 'bouta leak?"

"Yamabuki-senpai… you don't have any decency, huh…" Yokoo said, holding a notebook. He took a quick side glance at the door you just exited and then down at the striped notebook.

Satou was sitting on the floor beside his standing friend, also holding a notebook in his hands, "He really doesn't, does he?"to

'Y/N…' Yashiro thought while gently putting down the basket she was braiding, looking at the door with worry.

*

'IS THIS HOW I AM GOING TO DIE?!' You screeched in your head, wrapping your bleeding hand with a new, much cleaner, bandage. 'Well, I mean… the option of offing myself is still up.'

You ascended up the stairs, looking down at your moving feet, "But, what Aoi said… so the reaper is number six?"

As you came to the top of the staircase, you stopped as you heard someone say, "What about the school mysteries?"

You didn't have Betty with you, leaving her to rest at home, so you quickly turned around and swung a punch at the intruder, landing a hard hit on their nose.
They stumbled backwards, holding their bleeding nose, and let out a low groan. Finally seeing who the person was, you immediately began to laugh in their face.
"HAHA– YOU–" you wheezed– "YOU SHOULD SEE YOUR FACE RIGHT NOW, AKA-KUN!"

The boy before you didn't seem to appreciate you laughing at him, "No apology? You really are a moron."

You ignored his snarky remark and held your belly, wiping off metaphorical tears from your eyes.
"Sorry, man." You apologized and looked up at him. He looked at you with sceptical eyes, not believing that you were sorry at all. Searching through your pockets, you took out a f/c handkerchief and handed it to Akane. He began to wipe away the blood that was running down his nose.
"Soooo…" you began, "I was actually looking for you. I need to talk to you about something~"

He put his hand in front of you, and shook his head, "My heart is already taken, sorry."

"THAT WASN'T WHAT I WAS GONNA SAY!" You inhaled deeply, "I…"

♫︎~~♫︎~♫︎

The flute.

Your head snapped to look back, only seeing a hallway. You looked around in every dark corner, but you saw nothing. Akane looked at you with furrowed brows, not sure why you became so veary of your surroundings.
"What is it?"

"I just heard a flute…"

Akane took off his glasses, wondering if something supernatural was the cause of it, "But I don't see anything?"

A masked head came out of the hard floor, it was almost like the creature was coming out of water. Akane let out a small 'huh?', holding his glasses in his hand. You just stood in your place, not faced by the supernatural in front of you - which's head began to wiggle, slide and squirm around as it stood up, letting out chilling sounds.
The creature had two sets of arms intertwined in a begging position, it's masked face had a creepy smile carved into it and it was chanting 'happy' over and over again.

"L/N-san, hold these, please." Akane threw his glasses to you, which you swiftly catched in your hands. The monster's tongue came out of its mouth, ready to devour the two teenagers, but was silenced by Akanes foot coming in contact with its ugly face, shattering the mask. Akane used his power to kick it down to the floor.

"OH MY GOD, THAT WAS AWESOME, AKA-KUN! YOURE SO COOL!"

Akane sighed, "This is exactly why I despise supernaturals. They chase after humans without thinking it through. Not even knowing how inconvenient it is for us!"
"Making pointless vessels…" he looked at the broken mask and turned his back to it, "Look I'm all worn out now. Let's go L/N-san, you said you wanted to talk to me, right?"

Then you saw hands mowing in the sludge behind the mask, "Aka-kun! It's still moving!"

Alerted, the redhead turned around, but a big hand wrapped itself around his and your mouth. The owner of the hands began to speak, "I knew it was a bit loud out here. Who are you two?"

"Perhaps you've come searching for death?"

'THAT WAS SO HOT, OH MY GOD–'

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

A/N: I imagine no. 6 to have a very husky and deep voice so that's why Y/N reaction is like that, don't come for me 😭

ANYWAY, another chapter is up! Hope you enjoyed it, bc I'm only writing this for you guys 😘

Love y'all 🤗 😋

"Mx. Delinquent" | Various!Tbhk x reader - DISCONTINUEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें