⇨ 𝐕𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚𝐧 & 𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲.

𝗦𝗼𝗻𝗴: 𝗦𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗹𝗱 - 𝗙𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝗢𝗰𝗲𝗮𝗻

y'all gon cry this chap, yup! angst😍

[𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩]

Vivian looks at one of Laurie's men up and down slowly as he stands in front doorway.

"Um.. Hey." She says, awkwardly.

"Hey. Aren't you.." He looks down at his phone for a quick minute. "Vivian Reed?"

Vivian would be lying if she said she thought about saying she was a whole other person but there ain't any point in lying.

"Yes.. why?" She looks down at her shoes.

He furrows his eyebrows before frowning.

"You look a little bit young to be in the drug game." He steps into her house then closes the door behind him.

"Yeah, i get that a lot." Her voice trembles.

He turns his head slightly to look over at the fish tank on the table.

"What's it name?" He asks, stalling.

"It's a girl and her name is, Christine." She shrugs.

He nods as she walks into the kitchen and grabs a soda.

While she's standing in the kitchen.. She has a realization. This man is going to kill her.

If only she would've just payed the money back, she wouldn't even be here.

She slowly walks back as he's still looking at her fish.

He quickly turns to look at her and realizes that she's trying to leave.

He pulls out a gun a shoots her in her chest.

Once she's on the ground and unconscious he walks over to her and steps down.

"I'm sorry." He whispers then stands back up and walks over to the door and walks out.

Her phone dings, hm.. wonder that is.

Oh! It's Ashtray.. He's saying that he's on his way? How great.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆
[𝗔𝘀𝗵𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘆'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩]