⇨ 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧.

𝗦𝗼𝗻𝗴: 𝗜𝗻𝗳𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗶 - 𝗦𝘁𝗲𝘃𝗲 𝗟𝗮𝗰𝘆

[𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩]

Maddy called Vivian a lot after what happened with Nate and Cassie. It was really shitty. And her being one of the only people Maddy trusted most well... she called her a lot. To rant and cry and just talk about her feelings. Without complaining, she listened. It never really bothered her to listen.

Right now, Vivian's on a three-way call as she counts the money from her and Zion's sells.

"You know when a kid shoots up a school and they go to interview the parent, and the parents are like, 'We had no idea. He seemed, like, totally normal.' And everyone watching is like, 'You're a fucking idiot.' That's how i feel, but with Cassie."

'𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠, 𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧.' Kat adds.

"What? Why?"

"Right, i thought you and Cassie were good friends?" Vivian questions, knitting her eyebrows together.

'𝘽𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚, 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙢𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙.'

"Damn, you're right." Vivian snickers.

Maddy sighs. "I think i actually wanna murder her."

'𝙄 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙞𝙩.'

"I'll help." Vivian shrugs.

"No, like, actually... plan a murder and carry it out."

'𝙄 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙞𝙩.' Kat replies again.

"Yeah, Kat, encourage her."

"Like a grisly murder. One that shocks the nation." Maddy continued.

'𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚.'

"Alright Mads, if you go to prison.. it's gonna be really boring and you'll be all nasty." Vivian states.

Maddy sighs and stays quiet, Kat doing the same.

'𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙉𝙖𝙩𝙚?" Kat asks after a bit of silence.

"I have a few ideas." Maddy replies, causing Vivian to snicker.