⇨ 𝐖𝐨𝐰.

𝗦𝗼𝗻𝗴: 𝗧𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗗𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗲 - 𝗝𝗼𝗷𝗶 [Warnings: a spicy makeout session between ash and vivi😍, (If it's too detailed, i'll delete it-), and a short chap lol]

[Warnings: a spicy makeout session between ash and vivi😍, (If it's too detailed, i'll delete it-), and a short chap lol]

[𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩]

Vivian woke up the next morning feeling like absolute shit.

Her body still felt heavy, and it took quite a bit of nudging from Fez and Ash to even get her to move. They offered her a ride home on the drive to the store, and shit.

Maybe going home wasn't her best option. Checking the time on her phone, she released a heavy sigh, at least Zion would have left already. Hopefully, he would've assumed she were sleeping and left her be, but she never really were that lucky, were she?

Still, she stretched out her body much like a cat, before standing and folding the blanket neatly, placing it down where her body had left an imprint on the couch.

Thanking Fez and Ash once she'd got home, she slipped into the house and went straight to bed. She didn't intend to see anyone for at least 12 hours.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

Vivian sits across from Zion eating the pancakes that he made.

"Why didn't you come home last night?" He asks.

She ignores him as she continues eating.

"Vivian, i know damn well you heard me." He says.

"I spent the night at a friends house." She shrugs.

"Could've called, i was worried." He scoffs.

"M'sorry." She says, simply.

"It's fine, i guess." He shrugs.

She stands up from the table and puts her dish in the sink then walks over to her room.

She closes the door then locks it.

She gets into her bed and pulls the covers over herself then turns on some movie that she most definitely isn't going to watch.

She sees her phone flashing and she looks over, uninterested but still, she picks it and sees '352-269-1019'

"What?" She mumbles to herself as she puts her phone back down.

She gets a text message then she looks at her phone again.

𝟑𝟓𝟐-𝟐𝟔𝟗-𝟏𝟎𝟏𝟗