⇨ 𝐎𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡.

𝗦𝗼𝗻𝗴: 𝗦𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗸𝘀 - 𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆

[𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩]

Fezco sits on Vivian's and Zion's couch as Vivian cleans his knuckles off.

"Shit, you ain't have to do this, Vivian." Fezco bashfully says.

"No, no, it's cool." She shrugs, picking pieces of glass out of his knuckles.

The two sit in silence as she wraps the bandages around his knuckles.

After she finishes wrapping, Fezco stands up and starts walking over to the door.

"Night, Vivian, Cmon Ash." He says, moving his head a little towards the door.

"Night, Fez," She turns her head over to Ashtray. "Also, babe, aren't you stayin over tonight or did you change your mind?"

"Yeah, Ma. I'll stay over." He says, looking over to her.

Fezco nods before walking out of her house.

Ashtray and Vivian share a smile before locking the front door and running over to her room.

Vivian runs into the bathroom and changes into her bathing suit as Ashtray changes into swimming trunks.

She comes out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her waist.

"Ready?" He asks, kinda excited.

"Course, Cmon!" She giggles as she grabs his hand and starts walking into her backyard.

Ashtray and Vivian put their towels on a lounge chair before getting into the hot tub.

Now look, For the past 5 months, they've been doing this every night Ashtray stays over.

Vivian looks at Ashtray and smiles as his relaxed features.

"God, this is my favorite thing to do with you." He lets out a small breath before putting his hand on hers.

She closes her eyes and leans her head back.

"I agree. This is also my favorite thing to do with you, babe." She snickers.

It's the little things that make them happy.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆