7: Your Fault

"And, that's it! Wow, you really memorized all of your lines, Kacchan!" Izuku exclaimed in surprise. 

"Told you I could do it." The blonde chuckled, plopping down on the greenette's bed. Izuku giggled, joining the taller male. Friday nights were their favorites. Especially this one, for it was the two's 3 month anniversary. They started dating October 13th, and now, they were mid-January. Three months had flown by already, in what felt like 3 weeks. Today, Izuku's family had went out for supper, leaving him behind to enjoy his evening with his boyfriend. Of course, the greenette didn't mind, at all. 

"So, wanna play a game?" Midoriya questioned, looking up to his partner. Bakugou smiled, before looking down in shame. 

"Sure." He spoke, monotone. Immediately, it signaled to Midoriya that something was definitely wrong with the blonde. 

"What's up? Something on your mind?" The short boy asked, leaning closer. Katsuki flushed a little, shaking his head. 

"No, nothing's wrong, I'd love to play a game." He spoke, hesitant. Izuku leaned back and crossed his arms, trying to figure out what could possibly be on his loved-one's mind. 

"Is it the play? You're nervous, aren't you?" He asked. Bakugou shook his head. 

"No, nothing, it's fine. What game do you wanna play?" The ash blonde shrugged off. 

"Kacchan, tell me what's the matter. Please, I want to know." The small male whined, gently tugging on his boyfriend's arm. Bakugou sighed, waiting several seconds, before leaning in and pressing a gentle yet heated kiss on Midoriya's lips. 

As their tongues intertwined, Izuku let out a discrete, soft moan escape, immediately leading the blonde to pull away. 

"You didn't like it..?" Izuku questioned, looking down. Bakugou shook his head. 

"I loved it... A bit too much." He spoke, crossing his legs and pressing his hoodie onto his lap. 

After a few seconds on silence, Midoriya realized what was going on. At first, not knowing how to react to the situation, they sat in complete silence. Until Izuku decided to bring it up. 

"Y'know... It's normal to feel this way... Around the person you love." The greenette mumbled, flushed. 

"What are you talking about?" Bakugou immediately blurted out. 

"I mean... That." Izuku continued, pointing towards his boyfriend's crotch. 

"That what? I have nothing wrong." Katsuki panicked, struggling to cover up. 

"Kacchan... It's fine. I understand. There's no need for you to hide it." The curly-haired boy whispered, seductively approaching his loved-one once more. He noticed the reddish tint on the blonde's face as he whispered sweet nothings in his ear. 

"Deku, stop, please." Katsuki eventually spat out, pushing the greenette away in embarrassment. However, the small boy refused to stop. Instead, he pushed down the taller male onto the bed, continuing to kiss him. Soft, muffled moans resonated throughout the room as the situation got heated. Eventually, Katsuki gave in to the actions, and rolled over on top of the shorter boy. Lips connected, Bakugou struggled to remove his shirt. He eventually pulled away, giving him more access to move around. He threw his shirt on the floor, connecting their lips once more.  

Several seconds passed before the blonde was aggressively pushed off. 

"Stop." Izuku whispered, nervously. Bakugou backed away, confused. 

"What? You're the one who pulled me into this." The blonde spoke. 

"Yeah but I didn't want it to go this far!" Midoriya snarled back, tears pricking in the corner of his eyes. 

"Well- That's your fault! You led me on!" Bakugou snapped back in anger. 

"Stop yelling! I didn't do anything wrong!" 

"You're making me feel as if I did something wrong, when it was your fault!" Katsuki continued, standing up and putting his shirt back on. Midoriya sobbed. 

"No, I didn't do anything wrong! Shut up!" He cried. Bakugou frantically grabbed his things, storming out the door. "Kacchan! Kacchan, come back here!" The greenette called. 

However, Katsuki didn't turn back. It was Izuku's fault, not his. 

It was Izuku's fault, not his. 

It was, right?

Yes. No? 

Yes, it was.