1: Izuku A. Midoriya

Katsuki whined as he pushed past the crowds blocking the halls. Up ahead, he spotted his homeroom class, where he was headed. The sound of lockers slamming against each other resonated throughout the school, giving the blonde an instant headache. If only these people would budge, so he could get to his class! 

The eighteen-year-old grunted impatiently, trying his best to stay calm. He gently pushed some students out of his way, trying to keep his violent behavior under wraps. After all, it's not for nothing that he got suspended, a week prior. 

The tall male eventually got past the group of kids, finally being able to move freely. He stepped forward, eyes glued on the door in front of him. However, he was rudely interrupted by something, or rather someone. 

A loud crash was heard, as well as a surprised yelp. Bakugou froze, immediately looking down. His eyes landed on locks of green, curly hair. A  person, struggling to pick up the binders, scattered around them. Katsuki looked up, where he met several pair of eyes. Suddenly, he felt the urge to help. 

The blonde crouched down, avoiding the attention that was glued onto him. He quickly picked up several sheets, stacking them neatly and handing them to the person. 

"I'm sorry, I'm in a rush and I didn't see you there... I hope I didn't hurt you, did I?" The bubble voice spoke. Katsuki kept his attention to the floor, where the binders were opened. He reached for one, but once again was interrupted by two hands, cupping his face. A sudden wave of frustration and anger came across him as his eyes met the person's green orbs. 

"Ah, you seem fine! I was sure I had made you cry or something... Ah, again, I'm sorry for the trouble." The unknown boy spoke. Bakugou completely froze. This boy's voice was soft, sympathetic. His eyes were big, and a dark shade of green. His smile was sweet and his hair seemed fluffy. But what really caught Katsuki's attention, was the overload of freckles, scattered on the male's face. 

Before Katsuki knew it, the mystery teen had already stood up, gathered his things and left. And there he was, still crouched in the middle of the hall. 

The bell rang, which led him to stand up and look around. The halls were rather empty, compared to several minutes ago. The blonde sighed and stepped forward, interrupted for the third time. He looked down, where his foot had slipped. Under his black boot, was a sheet of paper. Without thinking twice about it, he bent down, picked it up and scurried to his classroom.

...

"Alright, that's all for today. Great job, everyone. See you tomorrow." 

Bakugou swiftly picked up his bag, swinging it over his shoulder. He quickly made his way out of class, only to lead himself to the cafeteria, where he sat alone, once again. He reached into his bag, trying to find his lunch, which he had neatly packed in a pocket. However, he was only met with a crumpled piece of paper. The blonde sighed, remembering that he had forgotten his meal on his kitchen table that morning. 

"Great." He mumbled, opening the crumpled paper. Bakugou stared at the sheet, seeing a cursive handwriting, as well as a name, written at the top. 

Izuku A. Midoriya.

Katsuki's eyebrows furrowed together, before he remembered his encounter from earlier. The green haired boy. This must be his. The blonde pressed the sheet on the table, trying to straighten it out. It seemed to be important information, something similar to what the student council would write, for plans. 

The blonde looked around the noisy room, trying to spot this certain; Izuku. He eventually stood up, trying to see a bush of curly green hair. Eventually, his eyes landed on the boy, who was sitting at the other end of the cafeteria, chatting with three other people. 

The blonde sighed, walking over to the group, and gently putting the paper next to the greenette. Their conversation stopped, and everyone starred at the blonde, seemingly annoyed. Only the freckled boy kept a smile. 

"Oh... Oh! Thank you! You're that guy from this morning! Geez, thanks! I was looking for this everywhere. Do you want to sit with us?" The boy cheered, grabbing the paper in a frantic manner. Katsuki took a few seconds to absorb the certain burst of energy, before shaking his head quietly. 

"Nah... Uh, it's fine. Just wanted to give it back." He murmured, sheepishly scratching the back of his neck. Izuku's smile faded slightly as he tilted his head to the side. 

"Are you sure? We don't mind at all!" He spoke. Bakugou looked up to the three other people. They all seemed quite annoyed by the situation, which led him to feel rather uncomfortable. 

"Nah... Yeah, I'm sure." He spoke, turning away. The blonde made his way towards the opposing table, where he picked up his bag and walked off. 

This Izuku A. Midoriya boy... He was really cute. 

Hi there!

Thanks for reading the very first chapter of Freckles! I hope you enjoyed it!

This book is special, compared to the others I've written, since the idea came from a BakuDeku Book Contest. I held the contest a few months ago, and never got to writing it. I received a lot of ideas, and I loved all of them very much. But- I had to chose a winner.

And the winner is:

@RoseGold553

Congratulations to them!

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the rest of this story, and don't forget to comment and vote! Thanks, and have a nice day!

-Sucky Author