Portal

I will be making a lot more unfinished books so that you guys don't get bored when reading one of them while I keep updating more and more

The timeline is after Boboiboy defeated Retak'ka. (Tho I kinda mixed things up with Trouble battle by Shinichi2504)

Episode 1

Let's go!

This story was inspired by: MidnightMeadows

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nut was tinkering with something round and kind of bigger than him. He was holding a wrench, twisting some bolts here and there, He stopped and wiped his sweat as someone came in. "Ah Hey Api, Did you guys get the thing I need?" Nut turned around as a fire element walked towards him holding a small jar with Blue liquid inside "I think so, Why do you need this thing anyway? Can't it work without this?" Api asked as he gave the Jar to Nut as he inspected it with a weird look

"Well, this is the last and closest component I need to replicate Ochobot's teleportation power with other components to keep the machine stable and so that the machine can work you know." Nut showed the Jar "I guess it's from Planet Shababak, how do you know it will work with that? The place hasn't been explored yet." Api stuttered the last word "It's Planet Sahbak Api" Nut sweat dropped. Ignoring the question"Well thanks anyway Api, Send my regards to the others too!" He waved as he turned around to the machine he was making "Yea, Can't wait to see it work!"

Nut went to one of the sides of the machine as he opened a cap and poured the Blue liquid in. He went back and sat on a chair for a few minutes until he stood up "Okay. Let's see if it works! Now coordinates to Tapops garage." He said typing some stuff and pressing buttons until he flicked a lever. The Machine he created started to spark a little but didn't do anything else. "Hmm, maybe it needs some more electricity" Nut snapped his fingers calling someone

A few minutes later someone else came through "What do you need Nut?" Lightning and grumpy element walked in "Hello Petir! Thanks for coming I just need you to give this, some power".
"That's it? Seems easy enough" Petir walked and stopped and placed his hand on the Machine as he gave it some electricity. "Was that enough?"
"Yup! Thanks a lot Petir!".

Petir nodded and left as Nut started typing and pressing buttons till he flicked the lever once more, It sparked again but this time something appeared, he walked to it and stuck his head through it and looked around. It was Tapops Garage.

He took his head out "It works!!" Nut yelled.

A few hours later on, Nut was resting he was tired from building and tinkering with his newest Machine. After he rested he called Admiral Tarung, Commander Koko ci, and the elementals to witness his new machine, As he called them the portal reopened once more without him doing anything. Tho, it was slightly.. Different.

He was about to take a look before a body and a lot of water came through the portal as the body fell to the ground and started coughing. When Admiral Tarung, Koko ci, and the elementals came they saw Nut and... A body on the ground?!  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boboiboy Supra yelled as he launched his final attack on Retak'ka, It was obvious how angry he was just by the attack. He finished off Retak'ka but... He is about to fall off a cliff?!? Ying and the others see him falling, They rushed as fast as they can to catch him before he falls, but he fell through the ice, They all dived in as well to try reach him. Suddenly when they were about to reach him, Something under him was seen getting bigger. Suddenly it sucked him in, Then He disappeared.