chapter 79 : sister !!

In the non magical world ...

Pete pov :

    I woke up and yawned .....i looked beside ... Husband probably went to the gym ... I got a bath and went downstairs .... I made breakfast and went to call the kids .... I went to lilly's room .... She isn't there ??... Where did she go in the morning khab ??..... Maybe went with can ??... I closed the door and went to wake up Sam ... I opened the door .... Sam and Lilly are cuddling ??.... He looked at me ....

Sam - mom !!.....

Pete - i...I am sorry khab ...

I closed the door immediately and ran downstairs

I closed the door immediately and ran downstairs ..... I am embarrassed .... What do they think they are doing khab ?... They are still kids ..... I should scold them ... But they love each other ... What should I do ??...... Sam and Lilly came to me ...

Pete - iam sorry to disturb you khab ..... I didn't expect it actually ...

Sam - mom ~~~ we were just talking ...

Lilly - yes uncle ...we are just talking...

Pete - talking ??... Hugging each other khab ??....

They smiled to me with puppy eyes ...

Pete - Lilly ...what are you doing in Sam's room khab ??...you think you both are married already ??..

Sam - mom ~~~ she came in the morning ...

Pete - it's 7 am now ..... What morning ??.... Don't try to fool me khab !!..i won't allow you both to sleep together from now on  !!...

i won't allow you both to sleep together from now on  !!

Sam - mom ~~~ naa..naa....

Pete - no khab .... If this repeats ...i will tell to tin ... He will take Lilly home back .... You want that ??...

They shook their heads ....

Pete - good ...now go and fresh up kids ....

They nodded ...

Pete - to your rooms ...

They chuckled and ran to their rooms ..... Apple came to the dining table wearing her suit ...