chapter 68 : crazy ??...

Rishi pov :

I collected the broken pieces of mug .... I can't see her hurt !!...ria pulled my hands ...

Ria - your hands are bleeding Rishi !!....leave them !!...

I pushed her hands away ....and took the pieces ....

Ria - they are just useless pieces Rishi !!...

Rishi - they aren't for me !!.... And if i see you around apple again !!!...you will be the first girl that i will beat the shit out !!...

Ria - why she affect you this much ??...

Rishi - she is my everything !!... And don't talk to me from now on !!..... It's better for both of us !!...you lost my respect Ria ...never show me your face again !!..

I went to tent and put the pieces gently in the box !!... I washed my hands .... I went to apple and sat beside her !!...she is crying so bad hugging her knees ..... It's all my fault !!....i pulled her closer ...she is hitting me ...i caught her hands and she hugged my neck ....iam patting her hair ...

Rishi - please don't cry na baby

Rishi - please don't cry na baby ....please ~~i cant see you cry naa....

I cupped her face and wiped her tears .... I kissed her forehead ....i carried her to tent and made her sit on her bed ..... I wiped her tears ..... I went out and brought breakfast for apple .... I took a spoon and put it in front of her mouth !!...she turned her face away ...

Rishi - baby ....don't be stubborn naa....please eat naa....

I turned her face to me and tried to feed her ...she isn't eating !!....

Rishi - baby please ....

She looked at me with anger in her eyes ....that look is stabbing my heart !!...

Rishi - please na baby .... Please ~~~

She turned her face away again .... I sighed and kept the food aside !!!... Our madams took us to tribal people !!....apple wore her short jeans ....

she is picking up bamboo sticks

she is picking up bamboo sticks ...other school boys are looking at her ....i went and tied my jacket around her waist !!.....

Rishi - why are you wearing this huh ??...i told you not to buy this that day right ??....