chapter 66 : camp !!....

In the non magical world ...

Rishi pov :

Iam waiting infront of the bus for apple ...uncle tin dropped me and went to the office !!... Uncle can's car came ...i smiled widely .... Apple got down ...uncle can went and brought her bags from the car... He brought 3 bags !!... What's she bringing in them ??.... All closet ??.... She came and stood beside me .... Uncle can arranged her bags in the bus .... He came to us....

Uncle can - don't talk with strangers princess ....if you find anyone weird just use the gun in your handbag okay ??...

Apple - i know uncle ....

Uncle can - be a good girl ....if you don't feel good, just inform your principal .... Our private plane will be there in seconds ...okay ??..

Apple nodded ...

Uncle can - if anyone hurt you ...use the gun ..okay princess ??....

Apple nodded ...

Uncle can - and ...

Apple - there are more ??....

Uncle can - nothing princess ....boss told me to give you this ...

boss told me to give you this

Uncle can gave apple a watch .... Apple jumped in happiness and hugged uncle can ...

Apple - this is so beautiful uncle can .... Tell dad i love him ...

Uncle can smiled and waved to us ....

Ma'm - apple , Rishi ...get in the bus...

Rishi - baby ..let's go ...

I caught her hand to go in ....she removed her hand...

Apple - don't touch me !!!....

She went in and sat ....i sighed and sat beside her... She is giggling at her new watch ....

 She is giggling at her new watch

I smiled at her ...bus started moving... Apple doesn't look good ...i gave her the lemon ....she don't like travelling on bus...she always vomit ...she took the lemon and is smelling it ....