chapter 62 : grandparents ...

In the love magical world ...

His majesty pov :

My consort is crying non stop .... She isn't eating well too ....i went to her with food ...

His majesty - my queen ...please have some food ....

Her majesty - iam not hungry ...( sob )... Leave me alone !!...

His majesty - you know it's our fault .... We failed as parents completely .... We didn't raise Trump well!!....we should accept the truth !!!...

Her majesty - i know my lord ....( sob )... I am not thinking about Trump .... ( sob )... I want to see our grandchildren !!....( sob ).... I know I made a mistake by doubting prince pete ....( sob ).... I made a big mistake !!!....( sob ).... But i want to see my grandchildren !!....( sob ).... I want to give them all my love !!!.... Which i couldn't for ae !!....

I patted her and wiped her tears ...

His majesty - i accept that it's our mistake for punishing the prince consort who is carrying our heir ....our mistake is unforgivable !!.... I know that .... You know ...we deserve this punishment !!..... ( sob ).... Ae Won't let us see his kids....

She hugged me ....

Her majesty - please ....my lord ...( sob ).... I want to see them ... atleast from far away ....

I nodded ...

His majesty - okay ....we can see them from far I think ....you finish your food first .... Okay ??.

She smiled and eat the food ... Next day we went to lake and went to their world ....

In the non magical world ...

It's so beautiful with glass towers ..... Where can we find them ??...i changed our outfit according to others ....my queen patted me and showed me a painting of ae in a mask .... I smiled ...she smiled happily..... We stopped one person and enquired about ae ...they said the address ....we went there ....his home is so big than our palace !!.... Prince consort is carrying a little kid !!! .... My queen smiled ....

Her majesty - he is just like ae ...

I nodded .... Ae carried Apple in his hands ... They went on weird vechile ....we followed them !!!.... She got down near a big building looks like studying place ....she waved to ae and ae went back on his car .... We rushed to her .... She is looking at us ...

Apple - who are you both ??....

His majesty - iam your grandpa naa .... She is your grandma....

Apple - but papa never said me about you

Apple - but papa never said me about you ...i only know that grandparents are dead !!!....

Her majesty - no my baby ..... Iam your grandma ....call me grandma once ...please ...