IRL

When we arrived at the theater, dropping our siblings off at our houses first, ofc. I saw Tessa being rlly touchy with Leo. Damn, this girl has some hots. 

"Leooo I wanna see IT Chapter 2!" said Tessa

"Wont you get scared?" asked Leo

"No! I'm not little anymore" said Tessa

"Yeah, IT 2 seems cool." I said

"Alright. I'll pay for the tickets. Uhh, who wants to get the drinks and snacks?" asked Leo

"Y/n can get them." said Tessa

"Uhh, ok, I guess I'll get them. What do you guys want?" I asked

"Just a coke. And popcorn" said Leo

"Same." said Tessa

"Make that three. Alright, meet y'all in the theater." I said, they nodded and went to get the tickets. 

-----------------

As I was walking in the hallway, coming back from getting snacks and drinks, I saw a familiar face. I decided to just ignore it. Probably just someone looking like someone I know. 

But as I was walking, someone grabbed my arm, I turned to see a literal familiar face. 

"Kevin?" I asked

"Hey, babe. What are you doing here all alone?" he asked, putting his arm around me. I would try and shake it off, but my hands were full. 

"Uhh, I'm not alone. I'm actually here with my friends." I said

"Aw, cute. How about you introduce your boyfriend?" asked Kev

"Kevin, you're not my boyfriend. We broke up a month ago. Two months to be exact." I said

"Then explain why you are not pushing my arm off." asked Kevin

"Are you blind? My hands are full." I said

"Alright, well, see you later, babe." said Kevin, and went off. 

"Stop calling me that! I stopped being your babe after I saw you making our with Aliyah!" I said, which he probably ignored me. 

I then slowly walked to may theater number, and found my seat.

Leo was sitting with Tessa, and the movie had started. Ugh, Kevin must've distracted me. 

"Gosh, why did you take so long?" asked Tessa

"Sorry, my stupid ex came and distracted me--" I started

"Shush now, no one cares. Let us watch the movie." said Tessa.

"You asked me what took so long. What do you expect me to--" I started

"I said shut up, are you deaf?" asked Tessa. 

"Guys, just stop fighting. Tessa, Y/n has a point, just watch the movie." said Leo

"Thank you." I said, he nodded. 

Like wtf is wrong with Tessa? I have been nothing but nice to her, and look at her being a bich. You want Leo, you have Leo. He doesn't even want me, so why are you still being a bich?

Leo's POV

Tessa has been acting off lately. She's still one of my oldest friends, but uhh she seems to be rude to Y/n. But why? All Y/n has been to Tessa was nice. This is so weird. 

The movie is finally over, Spoiler alert! I was pretty sad over Eddie's death. He didn't deserve that shit. Spoiler over!

As we got out of there, Tessa tugged on my arm. I never said anything, but it's kinda annoying. I'd rather Y/n do it to me instead. 

Y/n, Y/n, Y/n. Gosh, I can't stop thinking about her. I'm falling for her HARD! She's beautiful, nice, caring, she's perfect.

"Leooo, let's go back to your place! Tea time is coming up." said Tessa with a wink. 

"Ok. Y/n, you coming?" I asked Y/n 

She smiled for a second, then paused, saying "I think I should head back home. It's getting late. Ria is probably hungry anyway." 

"Oh, alright," Dang it! I wanted to spend more time with her, "Cya tomorrow?" I asked.

"Sure." she said.

"Alright, come over at..... does 6:00 PM work for you?" I asked

"Yeah, sure." she said

"Alright, cya!" I said, going with Tessa. 

Y/n POV

We got out of the theater and were now just walking outside, Tessa was still being touchy with Leo. 

"Leooo, let's go back to your place! Tea time is coming up." said Tessa, winking at Leo.

"Ok. Y/n, you coming?" Leo asked me.

I smiled, about to accept, but then I looked at Tessa, who was shooting daggers at me. Maybe she wants some time alone with her? Ria must be hungry anyway. 

"I think I should head back home. It's getting late. Ria is probably hungry anyway." I said. 

"Oh, alright, cya tomorrow?" asked Leo

"Sure." I said

"Alright, come over at..... does 6:00 PM work for you?" asked Leo

"Yeah, sure." I said

"Alright, cya!" said Leo, going with Tessa. 

I then headed back home, to cook for Ria. Going to sleep afterwards.