IRL Pt.1

It was the day that I got to meet Leo. Ria and I got reddie, she couldn't stop smiling! I was pretty excited too. 

I held her hand as we went on my motorcycle, yes I have one. She put her helmet on and went on the back holding onto me, then we arrived at the park. 

"Y/n! Leo's over there!" said Ria

"That's him? His hair looks different" I said

"No duhh. He got a new haircut!" said Ria. 

"Ohhh, alright, let's go!" I said

"Wait, let me fix your hair." said Ria, and did it. Let me tell you, Ria may be young, but she is GREAT at fashion. 

"Alright. Your hair looks super good, just letting you know" I said, Ria smiled and we headed towards Leo. 

As we walked towards him, he heard our footsteps and smiled, coming over to us. 

Leo's POV:

I heard footsteps. I was so nervous for meeting Y/n. She is like super pretty, I think I might kinda like her because she is also super sweet and confident! 

I was hesitant, but I turned and saw her. Shit, she's even prettier in person. 

"Hey." I said, going up to her with a smirk. 

"Uh, hi. What's up?" she asked, smiling, and holding her little sister's hand. 

"Nothing much." I then smiled at her little sister. 

"Hi Leo." she said. She's adorable 😂 

"Hey, birdie. How's it going?" I asked

"I-it's going nice" she laughed, I could tell she was nervous so I decided to give her some space. 

"Alright, wanna go this way? My sisters are at the swings" I said, they nodded and followed me. Linda and Lana, my sisters, saw them and went to us. 

"Um, who are these?" asked Linda. 

"Leo, is this your girlfriend?" asked Lana 

"Oh, no, no, no." I said, then crouched by her side, "Not yet."

"Hey, guys. I'm Y/n. This is Adrianna, but we all call her Ria. Or Adri." said Y/n

"Hi" said Ria. 

"Hi, Ria! Hi, Y/n. It's nice to meet you guys. I'm Lana and this is Linda." said Lana, she has always been sweet. 

"Anyways uh yeah hi. I'm gonna go back to the swings. Bye now" said Linda and went back to swing on the swings. 

"Sorry about her. She's not used to new people" I said

"It's cool. And it's nice to meet you too, Lana." she said, and went to sit on a bench. I followed her actions. 

"So, I was thinking, maybe we could all come to my place today? I gotta babysit so my sisters have to come with us but you can come too with your sis if ya want" I said not trying to be awkward. 

"Yeah, sure. That sounds good." she said, with a smile. Gosh she's so pretty. I'm gonna ask her out someday. 

"Alright, great. Do you wanna go now or..." I started

"Yeah. Sure!" she said, I smiled and stood up. She held her sisters hand as I called for mine. We then all went to my place. Also, Y/n had a motorcycle? Damn. 

-----------------

Y/n's POV