IRL Pt.2

Y/n's POV

I woke up to a feeling around my waist. It was an arm......wait......

I turned to see that Leo was the one who had his arm around my waist. He is so cute when he's asleep!

It was only 5:15 AM. I was still half asleep, so I decided to put my own arm on Leo's and go back to sleep. I then felt him groan, and the next thing I knew, was my back on his chest. 

My heart started to beat faster than I expected. But I managed to calm down. 

-----------------

So, I ended up going back to sleep, it was now 10:35 AM, and Leo was up, probably in the bathroom. I got up, and made the bed.

"Hey, good morning" said a voice, I looked to see Leo. 

"Good morning, how ya doing?" I asked

"I'm good. I have the day off today, something came up." said Leo

"Really? Do you only have today off or other days too?" I asked

"3 days off" smirked Leo

"Oh, nice!" I said

"So, you staying today too, orrr" started Leo

"Should I?" I asked

"Totally! You're fun to be around" said Leo

"Alright. I'll text Ria." I said, and texted her the news. 

By the way, yes, I did text her that we were staying at Leo's yesterday, and texted her the whole plan, so we should be good. 

Then, a few minutes later, the bell rang. 

"I'll get it" said Leo, going downstairs looking at his phone. 

I followed him, bc why not?

Leo's POV

I opened the door to see Tessa. We've been friends since first grade. 

"Hey, Tessa." I said

"Hey, Leeeee! How is my boo doing?" she asked. I still don't get why she calls me boo. We're just friends...

"I'm fine. You?" I asked, as she entered. 

"I'm great! Can we hang out today? I just broke up with Ryan. I need someone to keep up my mood" she said

"Uh, sure. Mind if I bring someone along?" I asked, then she looked around, "I don't see anyone."

Y/n then came down the stairs, and smiled. 

"Uhm, who the fuck is this?" asked Tessa

"Oh, hi. I'm Y/n, nice to meet you" she said, politely offering her hand. 

"Yeah, I don't do that." said Tessa, pushing her hand down. 

"Oh, my bad" said Y/n

"Y/n, this is Tessa. Y/n, Tessa, Tessa, Y/n." I said

"Can you tell your maid to go away now? I really need to get some company" said Tessa

"Oh, no, no, no. Y/n isn't a maid. She's my friend. She was the person I was talking about bringing along" I said

"I mean, I'm fine with it, as long as she is" said Y/n, she's so polite, I love her for that. 

Wait....did I just say....

It's the truth....I love Y/n.....

I got kicked outta my thoughts by Tessa saying, "Sorry, but I want it to be just me and you today." 

"Wouldnt it be rude for her to just be left here, though?" I asked

Tessa paused for a moment, "I-Ugh, fine. I guess she could come."

"Alright, great. Let's go then!" I exclaimed, and we got our siblings, going for a walk in the park.