"he will be at the dinner better ask him yourself he dont do buisness for free." he said and I just strugged cause I got money nigga.

speaking on the subject yall prolly gon ask where I am getting money from anyway cause I don't do shit to make money. an allat is true but both of my parents dead and they had some money stored which had been more than enough for me to get by.

but these days that money is running a little low so i'm gonna actually have to start working for what I got which sucks

I left the room waving to xavier as I walked out. I spotted lani bright ass car sitting in the parking lot and I made my way to the driver seat because she was already in the passenger.

"wassam ma" I said as I got in, she smiled and put her phone down giving me all her attention. "hey boo" she said, puckering her lips for a kiss. I leaned down and kissed her before admiring her.

her brown skin glowed against the heavy sun shining down, she had that happy relationship glow. even though we going through shit she still happy with a nigga and thats all that matters really.

"how was your session?'' she smiled. I couldn't help but smile at how beautiful she was. she was gorgeous nonetheless and I was lucky to have her in my life.

"uhm it was cool we just talked about recent events and how I was going to solve them and shit and I also got an invite to have dinner with a few members of his family and you know your coming." I said and she nodded.

"who his family is?" she said lifting an eyebrow, "deonte leech" I said and she gasped falling back onto her seat.

"deonte leech? as in the nigga who own that bad ass karoke bar on 5th street! deonte leech who is the world's best upcoming producer." she basically screamed and I nodded with a big smile.

"baby we gotta rock the fuck out this dinner cause we need that nigga to make us get in this music shit fareal" she said and I agreed I grabbed my phone out my pocket taking it off dnd cause it's been on it since the whole incident happend.

I didn't wanna be bothered with anyone but lani so I went off the grid. I figured no one would really have anything to say to me for the simple fact that I don't speak to anyone even when nothing is wrong. but boy, was I wrong.

I quickly opened the post and looked at what the shaderoom tagged me in.

theshaderoom

have y'all heard that new track by upcoming artists lando and lani? teamates how do we feel about this new booming track "Girls Need Love" that has hit number ten in the top one hundred songs!?

teamates let us know how y'all are feeling about the song and the artist! congratulations @D.Love and @Yo.L we can't wait for the next banger!!

"oh shit" I said after reading the message. "wha" lani said, looking over scanning the post.

"see nigga this what the fuck we do mannn" she said slapping my chest. we both started dancing before laughing.

"you think this shit really is going to be good for us?" she said with a big smile and I nodded. "I really think we have a chance in the industry" I said before she pulled me into a hug.

"don't switch up bitch" she said, flicking the back of my head. "ouch nigga you know that ane even in my soul" I said

"mhm bet not be, but c'mon so we can get ready" she said, pulling back from the hug. I smiled at her one more time just admiring what I had in front of me before getting ready to drive off.

꧁꧂

𝖯𝗈𝗏: 𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼: 𝖲𝖺𝗏𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺𝗁 𝖦𝖠