"I'll get going... Good luck." He said as he rushed out of the room. I sighed and then moved to lock the door. Once done, I returned back and got rid of the robe and put on the cat ears. I looked into the mirror to make sure that I looked fine before grabbing the tray and walking in the direction of the secret door. I took in a deep breathe to compose myself and then knocked on the door. Soon, the door was opened revealing to me half naked Ae wearing only his sweatpant.

His gaze landed on me and I stood in front of him awkwardly. He didn't say a word but kept staring at me and I thought that Can surely screwed up everything. But the next moment, he stepped closer and grabbed my hand pulling me inside and shutting the door.

He licked his lips while looking at the contents on the tray and I blushed. "There can't be anything more tempting than this on the tray." He said while grabbing the tray and placing it on bed before turning to give his full attention to me.

"Had I known you would look this tempting in a dress like this, I would have carried one while we went on vacation." He said while snaking his arm around my waist and pulling me closer. "What do we have in room service?" he asked while bringing his hand up and rubbing his thumb over my lips. "Anything you want..." I replied and I can feel my lips brushing against the pad of his thumb.

"I'll prefer a full course meal then." He said while picking me up and throwing me on the bed, making me scream out loud. I bounced on the mattress as I landed on it. The very next moment, he pounced on me like a hungry animal, licking his lips, straddling me.

"You look so tempting that it's really difficult to hold back." He said leaning closer. I blushed and turned away trying to hide my stained face but no, he grabbed my chin and turned my head so that he could look at me. His eyes turning dark more and more with each passing second.

He didn't waste any time and smashed his lips to mine kissing me roughly. His hands roaming all over me giving me tingling feeling. He seemed to be really desperate right now. He pulled away to sit up and then pulled me on his lap.

This time, I tried to be brave and leaned closer meeting his lips with mine while my fingers got threaded into his hairs. His hands moved to my back and I can feel him pulling down the zipper. The next second, his calloused palm was felt against my bare skin.

He thrusted upwards and I can feel his length had already turned hard. I blushed realizing the consequences of my own actions. He ran his tongue over my lips and I parted them, allowing him to enter. He shoved his tongue inside and soon, the battle was on.

His hands were desperately caressing my skin while his tongue was playing with mine. I purposely moved my hips over his hard length and he groaned. He began to peel off the fabric from my shoulder and I pulled away complying to his actions. The dress was pulled down exposing my chest to him and soon, his lips landed on my nipples. I arched my back while hauling my head and screaming his name out loud.

He was playing with my nipples sucking and biting them making me a moaning mess. I am sure that by now, the makeup would have been completely ruined. His other hand began to play with the other nipple and he was giving both my tits equal attention. I was already on cloud nine and couldn't help myself from moaning.

I heard the sound of a fabric getting torn and then, the dress was pulled off and tossed aside leaving me in just the lacy thong. "Mine mine!!! You look damn sexy baby doll. I can't wait to ruin you." He said while pulling me into a hungry kiss. His hand trailing to my back and squeezing my butt cheeks. I moaned in the kiss as he continued to devour my lips. The sound of click was accompanied with heavy breathing.

"I can't..." he said while sneaking his hand around and ripping off the thong and tossing it aside "Which one?" he asked while pulling the tray closer that contained packets of condoms and bottles of lube.

"Strawberry?" I replied and he grabbed the bottle and popped it open. He poured it on his hand and coated his fingers with it. He didn't waste time and immediately pushed two fingers into my hole. "Ae!!!" I cried out at the sudden invasion while fisting my hand into his hairs and pulling them.

He began to move his fingers inside and while he cupped my nape with his free hand and pulled me closer into a kiss. My moans were swallowed by him as he continued to scissor me open. Soon, the third finger found it's way in and I shuddered. One thing was clear, it's was going to be rough.

He kept thrusting his fingers inside and I moved my hips meeting the movements. The pain had subsided and replaced with another sensation that was completely blissful and overwhelming. Ae quickly pulled out his fingers.

He lowered his sweatpants enough to allow his hard length to spring out. He then grabbed me by my waist and lowered over the hard rod. The heat slowly began to penetrate me and I threw my head back. My toes got curled and my breathing became more rapid.

He was being really rough this time. Soon, he was completely inside me and didn't give me much time to adjust. I can see that he was at his limits. Damn!! Can was right. Ae actually went crazy after seeing me in that outfit.

I began to move myself over his length. And I can feel it penetrate more deeper than ever. The copious amount of lube he had used was making the slide smooth and little squeaking sound could be heard. "Ah... Ae... Ae..." I called for him trying to gain his attention. He leaned closer brushing off the bangs covering my eyes and cupping my chin and pulling me close.

I was pulled into another deep kiss as he began to move his hips to meet my movements. I shuddered and wanted to scream loudly as he hit my prostate. But he kept my lips sealed with his while I bounced on his length.

Our bodies were covered in sweat and I found my legs getting a bit stiff. It was getting difficult to keep up with the movements. I guess Ae must have sensed it as he grabbed my waist and began to help me move over his length.

He let go off my lips and began to kiss my neck and chest while he continued to pump inside me. I felt his length swell and my insides blazed as he came inside me. I can feel him pumping the liquid deep inside. I came the same moment, painting our stomachs.

I leaned into him, resting my head on his shoulder and trying to catch my breath. Damn!! That was hot!!

"Baby doll.... Don't sleep yet. I am not done with you." Ae breathed against my ear. I pulled away and looked at him. "What do you mean?" I asked. The next moment he flipped and I found myself lying on bed. "There's lot in tray. I should taste each and everything. Don't you think so?" he asked while smiling evilly. I didn't even get time to protest as he sealed my lips with his. Guess, I won't be able to walk tomorrow.......