"Do you need anyone to take you home?" Mrs. Cole asked. I was about to say yes, when Oliver cut in.

"It's okay, Mrs. Cole. I can take her home." He looked at me to confirm that it was okay. I nodded and said."

"Oh thanks Oliver! Don't leave yet. I need to pay her." Mrs. Cole rummaged around in her Coach purse. She pulled out her wallet and pulled out two twenty dollar bills. She handed me the cash and thanked me once again. Smiling, I thanked her, and followed Oliver out to his car.

As he drove me home, we chatted about the Cole's kids. The ride home was faster than usual, it felt like to me. He parked by my house and said, "Tonight was pretty fun. Can't wait for the next time you baby-sit the Coles. And hopefully Max wouldn't get lost again." He winked at me.

I giggled, and leaned in to kiss him. This time, it was me who pushed him to go farther. I penetrated his mouth with my tongue; he parted his lips and allowed it in. I slid my hand up his shirt, feeling his hard stomach. He moaned slightly and tugged me closer onto him. He began kissing me neck. Just then, my cell phone vibrated. Giggling, I pulled it out of my pocket. It was a text from my mom.

"I got to go, Oliver," I said. Oliver's lips slightly pouted. He swept a strand of my dark hair away from my face and smiled.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Airlia," he said. We had one more kiss before I left his car.

I unlocked my house door. My mom came from the kitchen to see me. She smiled and said, "How was everything?"

"Good," I replied tiredly. "I'm really tired, so I can't talk much."

Mom laughed. "Understandable. You see how much work it is to watch over kids? Think about how hard it was with you, Callaina, and Katerina in the same household!"

I smiled and went up to my room. I peeled out of my clothes and put on my pajamas. Once my head made contact with my fluffy pillow, sleep overcame me.

I was in the ice-skating rink, doing an arabesque. My mom clapped from the sidelines, and Lawson clapping along with her. I skated up to them, beaming.

"Amazing, Airlia!" my mom praised. She looked at her ever-present cell phone. "Oh sorry, looks like I got to go! Lawson and Oliver will keep you company." With that, she left me with the two.

Lawson grinned at me. "Well, I think I should go find a gay guy to make out with . Catch you later!" Before I could say anything back to him, he left.

Curiosity took over. I wanted to know if Lawson was really going to find a gay guy. I quickly took off my stakes once I entered the locker room, and slipped into my street shoes. I went back to the lobby, where I scanned the area for Lawson. I saw him, with a guy I could not see his features. The guy took his hand and lead him to a closet. I followed, quickening my pace so I could meet Lawson before he did something stupid.

"Hey!" I called out. Lawson turned and grinned.

"Fancy seeing you here," he said. He sung his arm across the man's shoulder. "You remember how I told you how I would go gay if you didn't kiss me? Well, opportunity lost." He laughed menacingly.

I began to cry. Then, I through my arms around Lawson's neck and began passionately kissing him. I pulled back and looked at Lawson. He blinked a few times, then regained his cool. He smiled and kissed me.

"Get away!" I shouted at the guy that was about to kiss Lawson.

The guy shrugged and said, "Whatever." Before he left, he pulled out a box of condoms from somewhere. "Here, you guys might need these." The guy through the box at my head. I cried out in pain.

"Jerk off," I retorted.

He shrugged again. "I was going to do some things with Lawson, but it seems like he wants you so... I suppose I will jack off." He waved as he walked away from us. "Bye!"

Once he was gone, Lawson and I began to make out again. Unlike with Oliver, I let him do whatever he wanted. Kissing Lawson made me excited; sent a thrill through me. Before I knew it, we took each other's clothes off.

"I love you, Airlia," he said, his warm body radiating against mine.

"I love you too, Lawson," I replied back.

Then, to my horror, Oliver walked in on us.

I woke up before I could see what Oliver would do, my clothes plastered to my body. The dream felt too real. I figured out the meaning of my crazy dream: I should be with Lawson instead of Oliver.

What happened tonight at the Cole's and in Oliver' car was prove enough. I didn't get the excitement of kissing Oliver. Oliver felt too much like kissing a best friend, just something to do. I only kissed for the same reason Lawson did all those stuff with Kira: to see if it gave me a rush. And it didn't.

But how do I dump Oliver when we haven't really been going out? I would be a totally bitch to do that! And there's still that possibility that Lawson is playing me badly. Am I ready to take that chance?

*** 

The dreaded morning came around. I woke up at 7:30, pissed off that I was going to be late to school, Quickly, I jumped out of my warm bed. I ran to the bathroom that was down the hall, when my mom gave me a weird look from the entrance to the bathroom.

"Airlia," she started. "What are you doing at this hour?"

"Yeah, I realized I should be ready by now." I sighed and tried to get past my mother. But then she put a hand on my shoulder.

"You do realize that it's Saturday, right? And that there's no ice-skating till six?" My mother gave me a look like she was honestly worried about me. "Now go get some sleep."

I nodded dumbly, and retired back to my bedroom. I tried to fall asleep, but I couldn't., So instead I read, The Nature of Jade by Deb Calleti. It was different from what I usually read, but it was still interesting. The girl, Jade, reminded me of Nicole in a way. Nicole doesn't have anxiety disorder, like Jade does, but she can get a little... Anxious when something doesn't go her way.

After reading for three hours, I decided to stop. It was 10:30. Out of boredom, I began to text Lawson.

Hey.I simply texted. I didn't get a reply until five minutes later.

Hey girl(; He replied back. What's up?

Nm. Being bored. You?

Same. Want to do something fun?

Depends what it is.

Okay. Meet me at the Rec at eleven.

Okay.

I shouted from my room to tell my mom I was planning on going to the Rec Center. I got up from my bed, happy that I would be doing something for Saturday.

-----------

Boring, I know. Next chapter gets exciting between Lawson and Airlia...(; I just didn't want to add it in because it makes this unbelievably long. And I apologize for the grammar errors. I'm still busy :/

Vomment please(: Not vomit, lol. That would be bad xD