[ What happened with you guys ]

|TW: Mention of the devil's tango- y'all seriously asked for this though. *Cough* NorlaChing *cough* *cough*|

|P.S: I'm aware they're sixteen. But trust me I've meet sixteen year olds, they do infact fuck. Eight year old me didn't know that that balloon she made was a condom-|

Edric and Hunter had just gotten back from hanging out with L. They were home alone again, Camila was out shopping and everyone else was just gone. They most likely went to the park or something to hang out. Edric sighed in relief, he was glad everyone was gone. Mostly because he had something he wanted to discuss with Hunter.

Hunter just sat on the couch and leaned his head back, he was tired and really badly wanted to cuddle with Edric. Edric walked over to Hunter and sat down, Hunter immediately perked up.

Edric chuckled and let Hunter sit in his lap. Hunter was facing Edric, holding onto him happily. Edric was completely fine with all this, but he seriously needed to talk with Hunter.

"Hunter, darling, sit up." Edric said in a soft voice, Hunter sat up slightly confused. Edric smiled and quickly kissed Hunter, Hunter blushed form the sudden kiss. Edric pulled away and smiled slightly. "Was not expecting that.." Hunter muttered, "I actually wanted to talk to you about something, but I couldn't resist not kissing you. So you got lucky." Edric said while placing a hand on hunter's cheek.

Hunter looked at Edric confused, "Okay, what did you wanna talk about?" He asked, Edric blushed slightly. "I'd rather tell you somewhere else- just in case if Camila comes home." Edric said looking down slightly. "We could always go to the abandoned house place." Hunter suggested, "Why is that the first to come to mind-" Edric asked, or said. "It's abandoned and in the woods. You can talk to me about anything! Or do anything to me." Hunter said, Edric blushed at the last bit. "Alright let's go-" he said bluntly causing Hunter to laugh.

They got up and went outside, heading straight to the old house. 

                              • • •

Edric and Hunter sat in the abandoned house, or as Luz calls it, 'Portal house'. But abandoned house is more fun to say. They were sitting somewhere at the back of the house, they'd managed to even clean it up a bit.

Edric was still trying to figure out how exactly to tell Hunter what he wanted to tell him, it was hard. But he just quickly grabbed Hunter and pulled him into his lap again. Made him feel better for some reason.

"You ganna tell em what's going on or..." Hunter said, earning a small chuckle from Ed. "Well umm.. ya know how we have that, 'talk' a few days ago..?" Edric said a blush growing on his face, "Yeah.." Hunter replied rasing a brow. "Well umm.. I-" Edric stopped himself and took a quick deep breath.

"I want to- umm.. ya know.." Edric muttered, Hunter immediately flushed red. "Was not expecting that.." he muttered. "We don't have to or anything- I just wanted you to know since you're my boyfriend and all.." Edric said turning a bright red. Hunter chuckled.

"Baby, if you wanted to do that it's completely fine. I'm all on board. I just wasn't expecting it to happen so soon, I thought you'd wait a be longer. But it's completely fine." Hunter said, Edric looked up at him blushing slightly. "I love you so so much-" he muttered quickly kissing him.

Hunter blushed and smiled slightly, "I love you too baby.." he said placing a hand on Edric's cheek. "But maybe we shouldn't fuck inside an old abandoned house-" Hunter said causing Edric to laugh. "I'm serious Ed! This place isn't very frist time worthy!" Hunter said chuckling. "Alright alright! Where would you want us to go then my prince?" Edric asked, "Please call me that more often-" Hunter said suddenly. "What, prince?" Edric asked chucking softly, "Your prince.. your anything really.." Hunter said blushing. "O-okay.. was not expecting you to be into that-" Edric joked. Hunter rolled his eyes and gave Ed a quick kiss before getting up.

"Maybe we should just go back to the none abandoned house?" Hunter asked helping Edric up. "But what if someone comes back?" Edric asked holding Hunter's hand tightly. "Attic." Hunter said while leading Edric out of the abandoned house.

                             • • •

Hunter had taken Edric to the attic. Which Ed didn't know they had. "I sleep up here most of the time-" Hunter said randomly. "It's surprisingly clean-" Edric joked. Hunter quickly nudged him in the side. "Ow okay I'm sorry!" Edric yelped holding onto his side. "But this is where you sleep? No wonder I hardly ever see you-" Edric said.

"I just like it up here. Plus it has a bed, so I'm not sleeping on the floor-" Hunter said walking over to a slightly dusty bed. He sat down on it and patted the spot next to him, Edric quickly made his way over and sat next to him.

Hunter smiled slightly and kissed Edric's cheek. "If you want to just hang out up here, it's completely fine." Hunter said placing his hand on top of Edric's. Edric chuckled and turned himself to face Hunter, "you already know I'm going to say no to that.." he said softly. Hunter moved himself closer. "What type of boyfriend would I be if I didn't ask you though?" Hunter asked, fully moving himself into Edric's lap. Edric chuckled and put a hand on Hunter's cheek, the other resting on his hip.

Hunter gently kissed Edric, they both wanted to enjoy this. So going slow was the best way to start for them.

                                 • • •

Emira, Amity, Willow, Vee, Luz, and Gus, all walked into the house exhausted. Their hair was all a mess, and they had seinge marks all over there clothes. They all practically collapsed on the floor when they made it to the living room.

Hunter and Edric had just gotten done talking a shower, their hair was wet and they were wearing fresh clothes. They were confused when they walked into the living room, and found everyone lying there.

L and Camila both walked in, L looking just as beat as everyone else. "What happened to you guys?" L asked noticing the hickeys and bite marks on Edric and Hunter's necks, "could ask the same with you guys.." Hunter said looking down at everyone.

"Long story- but anyway did you guys fuck or something?" L asked suddenly, Camila quickly hitting them in the back of the head. "Ow! Okay I'm sorry! Jeez.." they said rubbing their head in pain.

"I hope you two were safe- or else we're going to have a serious talk." Camila said glaring at the two lovers beforing heading Into the kitchen.

"Soo... Am I going to be an uncle?" L joked getting a kick in the knee form Hunter.

Word Count: 1192

A/N

I made this at like 3 am. Also I'm very tempted to do a mpreg Hunter- but he's sixteen and I'm not that weird. Unless-

Okay no fr- just no. Never.