{ A Loving Note }

Edric was with Camila and Luz, to help shop for clothes and other things for the group. They couldn't just stay in their 'witch clothes' forever, they needed to blend in. Witch was ganna be hard because of their ears. A lot of people had asked how Edric had gotten his ears to look so 'real', infact a lot of people had asked that. People thought he was cosplaying or something of the sort. Witch annoyed him slightly.

While they were shopping Edric came across a black note pad. It had a red bird on it, it reminded him of Flapjack almost. Expect it wasn't a cardinal. It was just an all red picture of a birds selolet. But it still reminded him of the palismen, it also reminded him of how close Hunter and Flapjack were. So he decided he'd get it for Hunter, he also got a sparkly black pin to go with it.

He placed it in the cart witch got luz's attention. "Are those for Hunter?" She asked smirking slightly, "Yeah. It reminded me of Flapjack and him." Edric said touching over the cover of the note pad. "That's sweet, I'm sure he'll love it." Luz said smiling. Edric blushed slightly and smiled back. "Maybe you can write a note for him on the frist page!" Luz suggested spinning herself around to face Edric.

Edric looked down at the note pad and pin, "what would I even write?" He asked looking back up at Luz. "Maybe something about Flapjack? I'm sure it would make him happy." Luz suggested spinning herself around once again. Edric picked up the note pad and pin for the cart. He decided he'd write something on the way back, mostly because he was ganna need luz's drawing skills.

When they got back Luz and Edric helped Camila bring groceries in. It was mostly blankets, pillows, and a few other things to make everyone feel at home. Or comfortable.

Edric and Luz had worked hard to come up with something to write for Hunter. But they eventually settled on something they knew Hunter would like.

Edric walked into Luz's room, he found Hunter and Gus trying their bests to figure out the internet. He chuckled slightly witch gained the attention of the two friends. Gus looked at Hunter and smirked before leaving the room.

Hunter closed Luz's laptop and smiled at Edric. Edric smiled back and sat next to Hunter. "How was the trip?" He asked setting the laptop on the floor next to him. "It was fine, but a whole bunch of people kept asking how I got my ears to look real, or something like that." Edric said, Hunter laughed and leaned his head against Edric's shoulder.

"Hey Hunter." Edric started, "Hm?" Hunter hummed sitting up straight and facing towards his lover, "I got you something that I thought reminded me of you.." Edric said quietly. Hunter titled his head, "Oh?" He said looking confused. Edric pulled the note pad and pin out of his jacket pocket.

Hunter looked even more confused until Edric handed the items to him. He noticed the red bird on it and immediately thought of Flapjack.

"I thought it would be nice for you to have something to remember him by." Edric said smiling softly, Hunter opened up the book and saw a note on the frist page.

It read: "Hunter, I want you to know that I love you a lot, and that Flapjack loves you a lot as well. I know he's not with us, but I know he loved and cared about you as much as I do now. So I hope you enjoy what is on the right side of this book. :)"

Hunter looked to the hard isn't cover, there was a red feather with black on it tapped to the top, and on the bottom there were several sketches of Flapjack.

Hunter was stunned. He looked at Edric and smiled slightly, tears beginning to form in his eyes. Edric looked concerned and pulled the other close, wiping his tears away.

"I love it and you.." Hunter muttered holding the book tightly in his hands. Edric kissed Hunter's head and face several times, earning himself a quick kiss form Hunter.

Word Count: 736

A/N

I don't know what happened to the palismen, but for now I'm just say they're either dead or still in the demon realm.