( Nail polish and earrings )

"You are not painting my nails!" Hunter yelled hiding behind Edric form Willow and Emira. "Come on Hunter! Pleaseeeee!" Willow said with puppy dog eyes. Hunter continued to argue with Willow and Emira, still staying behind Edric.

Edric had just woken up and didn't really care about what was going on, he just wanted to sleep again. Suddenly Hunter was tackled to the ground by Luz, this almost knocked Edric over as well but he somehow managed to balance himself. "Get off me Human!" Hunter yelled struggling underneath her, Edric laughed and knelt down next to Hunter. "Would it make you feel better if I got my nails painted as well?" Edric asked, Hunter thought for a moment before nodding slightly. The girls cheered in joy, and quickly took Hunter and Edric to Luz's room.

Gus and Vee were sitting on the bed looking through the internet. They were completely fascinated by it, but they got up and looked at the group that had just barged in. "Did you actually convince them?" Gus asked crossing his arms, "Yep, well Edric had to convince Hunter but they're in!" Luz said dragging both boys into the room.

Gus and Vee grabbed some nail polish along with a few other things. Amity walked in to see what they were doing, she immediately lit up. "Are you guys painting each others nail?!" She asked in excitement. Luz nodded and asked if Amity wanted to join, she shook her head and sat on the floor. Hunter Edric and even Gus all sat on the floor, Amity sat with them.

Gus started painting his own nails while Luz did Amity's, Emira did Edric's, and Willow did Hunter's. It took awhile for the three, or four to finish. But they did.

Hunter and Amity's nails were painted black, expect Amity had a few purple streaks in hers. Edric's was painted magenta to match Hunter's eyes, and Gus painted his blue and white. They had to wait awhile for the polish to dry. But why it did Luz came up with an idea. "I'll be right back!" She said getting up and running out of the room. Vee had a small fan with her and was trying her best to help dry the polish, Luz came back a few seconds later with Camila.

"Hey Hunter.." Luz started, "Whatever you're thinking it's a no." Hunter said focusing his attention to his nails. "Please Hunter! I swear it's nothing bad!" Luz said, Hunter looked up at Luz and sighed. "Whatever you're ganna do you better do it fast." He muttered looking back down. Luz looked to her mom and smiled.

"Alright, We'll do Hunter frist." Camila said with a soft sigh. Hunter looked up at the sound of his name and titled his head, almost like a dog being called. "Hunter are you scared of needles or sharp things?" Camila asked sitting down with the teens. "No?.." he replied confused.

"We're gamna price your ears Hunter-" Luz said, she knew it would be weird not giving him a heads up. "Are you crazy?!" He said covering his ear, "Hunter it's just a small prick and them book! Earrings!" Luz exclaimed sitting next to her mom. Hunter had never gotten his ears pierced, he wasn't even sure if he liked the idea of it.

"If you don't want to I won't do it. But Luz thought it would be a good way, to add character? I think that's what she said." Camila said grabbing some things she had inside a bag. She placed them down next to her, there was a small needle and a few earrings and other things. Hunter tilted his head upon seeing the objects, they didn't look to bad.

"I think you'd look cute with earnings in." Edric said gaining Hunter's attention, his face flushed red. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad.

Hunter signed and looked at Camila, "Alright fine.." he muttered. "Come sit in front of me, but I need you to be facing to one side." Camila said patting the spot in front of her, Hunter nodded and sat in fornt of her. Hunter was facing to the right, meaning Camila would be piercing his right ear frist. Aka the one with a huge gash in it.

Camila grabbed a small needle and wiped it with something to make sure it was clean. Hunter looked over to Edric with a nevus and helpless look, Edric took note of this and moved close to Hunter to hold his hand. Hunter didn't have a fear of needles or anything like that, they just made him extremely uncomfortable.

Hunter started counting down the seconds, and taking deep breaths, he suddenly felt something sharp go straight through his ear, three times! He didn't move whenever it went through his skin, he just tightened his grip on Edric's hand and whimpered. 

He felt something go through each hole before Camila told him to turn the other way, witch he did. Luckily it was only one earring on that side, so no several pokes or anything like that.

After wards Hunter went back to his original spot and so did Edric. Apparently Camila had put a hole on each side of Hunter's gash, she put a chain through that had sparkly black beeds on them. She also put one normal black beed earring for each ear.

"How dose it look?" Hunter asked looking over to Edric. Edric was completely dumb founded. His face was red and he was smiling slightly. "You look amazing." He said, him and Hunter both blushed.

Amity was the next person for her ears to get priced, she already had ear holes so Camila only had to put the earrings in. She put long purple and white earrings in Amity. They looked like crystals almost.

Edric decided he wanted to go next, Camila had only put two small golden beeds on each of Edric's ears.

Camila finished up with pricing everyone's ears. Everyone had they're own special type of earring. Willow had green and pink flowers, Gus had gray blue chains, Luz had snakes, Emira had cats, and even Vee had ocean wave clip ons.

The group was actually having fun, maybe it wasn't so bad that Luz came up with this plan.

Word Count: 1058

A/N

Lol this was sorta rushed and chaotic.