[ The Marks ]

School had finally started for everyone. There was only a few months left before summer, but the group didn't mind. Hunter was still nevus as always, but he had Edric.

Edric and him were in two classes together, while Emira was in all of Hunter's classes. So he found himself hanging out with her more often during school. The two had never really been close, but they got along.

Emira talked a lot about Viney and how she missed her. Hunter talked about Edric whenever Emira would bring him up. But for the most part he talked about random things.

Hunter had never thought to make friends at the school, he didn't understand the people there. They weren't like Hexside students and they weren't witches. So there was no point for him to try. Until a certain 'twin' of his showed up.

The group all had the same lunch time so they usually all sat together. But today was a bit different.. instead of eight kids, there was nine.

L had gone to a different school when the group frist meet them, but they had transferred. So now the group eight, was now a group of nine.

L sat next to Vee. The two ended up becoming close friends after awhile. They also got along with Hunter and Gus pretty well.

"So.. Anyone know the test answers for next week?" L asked. There was a test the next week and they had not been studying. "Yes and I am not telling you." Hunter said, he was reading a book at the time. It was something about dinosaurs. Luz had brought it up I'm a conversation, and Hunter had gotten curious.

"What?! Hunty please!!" L exclaimed, Hunter looked up form his book annoyed. "Now you're definitely not ganna get them." He said, which caused a small laugh form Edric.

"Awe but Hunty-"  Edric said being sarcastic. Hunter elbowed Edric causing his to hold his side in pain. "Ow! What was that for?!" Edric exclaimed, "If either of you call me, 'that' again. I will do way worse." Hunter said. He quickly went back to reading his book, ignoring the two.

The rest of the day was normal. Expect Hunter and Edric sneaking away to make out..

Hunter didn't want to sit through another class, so he and Edric decided to skip math together. They've done this a few times before, but not that much that they've gotten in trouble.

Edric and Hunter were in the bathroom. The door was blocked and no one else was there, so they were completely alone.

Hunter had Edric pushed up against the sink. Edric had his arms wrapped around Hunter's neck, pulling him closer.

They were kissing rather roughly. They'd started getting like this after the night on the back porch. They were still gentle to each other, making sure they didn't step any boundaries.

But they of course never did.

But today was different. They didn't step boundaries or anything no. They just didn't try to hide the fact they were roughly making out.

But once the bell rang and they left, they both had marks all over them. They of course tried to hide it best they could, but it didn't work out the best.

When school was over and they went home, they both got questioned by everyone. Mostly Luz and Emira.

Once the group arrived home they saw someone they weren't expecting. L was standing in there driveway helping a little kid find their way home.

"L?" Camila asked getting put the car and walking up to the boy. "Oh- Miss nocdea! I didn't see you there!" L said picking the kid up. "Do you live around here or something?" Hunter said walking over to the house.

"Yeah actually, we moved in down the road! I'm guessing you guys live in this house then- " L said. "Yep." Hunter said walking into the house. "Well welcome to the neighborhood!" Camila said with a big smile. She walked inside and so did most of the group.

"It's odd that you keep popping up everywhere we are." Edric said. "Yeah we'll my little sister here for lost." L said moving their sister around.

While L and Edric were talking, L saw something. "What happened to your neck?" L asked, Edric immediately got flushed and covered him neck. "Oh umm..I umm-" he was blushing and had no clue what to say, until L said it form him.

"Did Hunter do that?! No fucking way! I didn't expect him to- I didn't think he had the guts to do that!" They said chuckling.

Edric just said 'bye' and went inside. He was to embarrassed to deal with this.

Word Count: 786