( Glasses )

Everyone in the Noceda household was down stairs. Luz, Amity and Vee were watching movies, Emira and Willow were talking, and Gus, Edric and Hunter were hanging out. Camila was In the kitchen cooking dinner while the kids sat in the living room.

It was hard for her to be taking care of so many kids, but they knew how to take care of themselves and each other. So it wasn't Hard hard, just a bit difficult.

"So let me get this straight- you wear glasses?" Gus asked looking at Edric. He nodded and Hunter and Gus started at him in curiosity, he looked nervous and concerned by the two. "What do you look like with them on?" Hunter asked titling his head slightly. "I actually have them on now, but they're under an illustration." Edric said. "Show us!!" Gus exclaimed throwing his hands up in the air. Edric chuckled and undid the illusion spell, revealing round glasses. Hunter immediately started blushing.

His boyfriend looked so cute with glasses on, heck he looks good with anything on. "Ta-da-" Edric said nervously doing a slight jazz hands motion. "Not bad." Gus said smiling, he didn't know many kids with glasses, so he found them weird. "You look so nice!" Hunter blurted out suddenly. Edric smiled and blushed slightly, he didn't get many compliments about his glasses, and what he looked like with them on.

Emira looked over to the boys and noticed Ed with his glasses. "You finally decided to 'reveal' your glasses?" Emira asked, Edric nodded slightly, blushing form embarrassment.

Edric never really liked the way he looked in glasses. Actually he didn't like whenever people would comment on them. Not many people knew Edric wore glasses, mostly because of the illusion spell that was on them, and the fact he never told anyone. But he trusted Hunter and Gus so he didn't have a problem showing them.

But Emira usually liked to tease him whenever he actually showed he wore glasses. It made him insecure, he knew Emira was only teasing him, but it still got under his skin.

Gus wasn't to impressed, since glasses were just glasses to him. But Hunter was in awe, he loved the way his blight looked.

Luz, Vee and Amity had finished watching their movie. They were bored and decided to talk with the boys. "You took the illusion spell off your glasses?" Amity asked, "I completely forgot you wore glasses." Luz said scooting over to the boys. "I didn't know you even wore glasses! They look so good on you!" Vee exclaimed happily. Edric blushed with slight embarrassment, but he was happy to be receiving so many compliments.

The group continued talking until Camila came it, "Woah, Edric wears glasses?" She asked noticing them. Everyone nodded and chuckled. "Well, that's good to know. But anyway Dinners read." Camila said with a warm smile before walking into the kitchen.

Everyone ate what Camila had made and Enjoyed it a lot, her and Vee were definitely the cooks in the house.

After everyone ate they all went back to hanging around and stuff. But Hunter and Edric stunk off outside to be alone. They liked going outside together, especially at night. It just made everything prettier.

Hunter leaned against the back porch's railing, the human realm was beautiful at night. Hunter had always found the human realm fascinating, he could hardly believe he was actually in it. Edric came over and stood next to Hunter.

"You should wear your glasses around us more often." Hunter said randomly, Edric chuckled and blushed. He leaned against the railing next to Hunter and smiled. "I might.." He said looking out into the backyard. There were a decent amount of trees considering they were near a forest. So it was fun to look out last the trees and into the dark night. Hunter leaned his head against Edric, closing his eyes and sighing softly.

It was nice being able to be outside together. Just them, and luckily no one was interrupting them! They could finally both be near each other in a peaceful silence.

Word Count: 690