[ Water Park And Top Scars ]

Luz had convicted her mom to take everyone a water park. She thought it would be a good idea to have some fun while being back in the human realm. Camila was fine with helping the kids feel happy and like they didn't need to worry. She could only imagine how painful it was leaving everything and everyone they knew behind. But she was there for them, it's also one of the reasons they all called her 'Mama Camila'. Luz and Vee were the only ones to actually call her mom, since that's what they were used to.

Luz burst though the door to her room, which startled everyone in it. Camila and Vee come In behind her, Camila sighing and telling Luz to stop kicking her door down. "Can you guys swim?" Vee asked randomly holding a bag to her chest. Everyone nodded and looked confused. "Well we're going to a water park!" Luz said excitedly, but then she remembered no one there expect Luz, Camila and Vee knew what a water park was. She quickly explained to to everyone, and they seemed excited. Hunter seemed a bit nervous however. But he was always nervous about stuff. 

Camila's car surprisingly fit everyone in it, kinda. Vee, Gus, and Hunter were very back of the car/the trunk. There was enough room for them all back there, so they decided they'd lay back there. Emira, Edric, Willow and Amity all managed to sit In the backseat, while Luz sat in the passengers. People were definitely ganna be confused about why a random woman had eight kids In her car. How did she ever manege to take care of them all.

After about an hour or two they finally came to the water park, it was decent sized and looked pretty fun. Camila and Luz were the first to get out of the car, them Amity, Edric, Emira, and Willow, then Gus and Hunter. Vee was the last on out because she had to shape shift into a nicer looking version of Luz.

Hunter and Gus laughed upon seeing the two Luz's. Luz rolled her eyes and chuckled.

Everyone went to the changing rooms to get into the bathing suits Camila and Vee had picked out for them. It took a few minutes for everyone to come out. But when they did they all looked nice. Amity and Emira were both wearing bikinis while Luz and Vee wore matching one pieces. The boys were just giving plan black swim trunks, kinda depressing, but hey they matched.

Edric and Hunter avoided eye contact the best they could. They were kinda scared to look at each other, they were only in swim trunks after all. And they're hella gay for each other, so it was sorta awkward for them.

Luz noticed something odd about Hunter while he was talking with Gus and Edric, he was covering his chest the she time. As if trying to hide something. She slipped away from the other waman and stood next to Hunter side eyeing him. "What are you looking at human-" Hunter muttered slightly annoyed. "What are you hiding?.." Luz asked in a suspicious tone, "N-nothing!" Hunter said stuttering slightly. He was definitely hiding something, "Hunter if you don't tell or show me what you're hiding I will tell Edric about it." Luz said, Hunter sighed. It was probably best to just deal with whatever came his way.

Hunter uncovered his chest, revealing top scars. Luz's eyes lit up, at this point everyone was looking over to Luz and Hunter confused. "You.Have.Top.Scars?!" Luz asked in curiosity. "Wait what-" Gus said trying to understand what the two were talking about. He noticed the scars and put two and two together.  "Oh, nice." He said smiling. Everyone else came over to see what they were talking about. "You have top scars?" Edric asked his face slightly flushed, Hunter nodded nervously. "Glad you have scars that aren't actually traumatic." Edric joked. Hunter rolled his eyes at this, he was starting to feel a bit more confident in himself luckily.

"Alright kids, go have fun!" Camila said smiling to the group of teens, and Gus.

They boys had spilt up form the rest of the group, Vee going along with them. They explored and went down a few water slids. A few people would occasionally stare at Hunter and whisper. The kid was covered in scars after all. And not just the top scars, he had several large scars on him. Mostly form Belos and the missions he went on while being in the emperor's coven.