Happy Pride Month

Luz had insisted that everyone got a face paint of their pride flags. Just small flags painted on everyone's cheeks to celebrate. She even invited L to join.

L and Camila were the ones to paint the flags on everyone. Gus, Hunter, and Luz had the bisexual flag painted on them. Emira and Amity had the lesbian flag, while Edric had the gay one. Vee had a normal pride flag on her, and Willow had the pansexual flag on her. Camila had an ally flag painted on her cheek, and L had an aromatic flag on them.

Luz had to explain to everyone what pride mouth was, and why they were doing this. They all understand and happily went along with it.

Oh! I almost forgot, everyone had a flag on their hands that represented their gender.

Vee had demi girl flag on her and L had a demi boy flag on the. Hunter had the trans flag, and Gus had the enby flag. And everyone else put a color on. They did all try to make them flag like however.

Camila and Vee decided to take everyone out for a bit. Mostly to walk around town and such.

The group had a fun time. But they did end up running Into a homophobe.

He was having a protest against the whole pride mouth thing. He was going on about God and Jesus and shit like that. But half the group had no clue what the was.

The man caught eye of the group and went up to them.

"You guys are sick ya know!" He said, the group stopped and started at him confused. "Walking around like that, with those stupid flags all over you!" He said. His English was really broken and weird. "You're all going to burn in hell! God hates sinners like you!" He yelled. Hunter laughed at this witch got the man's attention.

"What are you laughing at girl!" He yelled, Hunter stopped laughing and stared at him confused. "I'm sorry, what?" He asked titling his head slightly. "Don't think I don't see that stupid flag on your hand!" He yelled snatching Hunter's wrist.

Camila immediately stepped in, she was not ganna let this man touch her son. She had taken a chancla she had in her purse, and hit him with it.

"What the hell lady!" He yelped. L stepped in as well, "Don't touch my twin, asshole!" They said. "You're all a bunch of fags!" The man yelled out. Camila immediately hit him in the face with the chancla.

"Do not say those words around my kids!" She yelled hitting him again. "Yeah! Screw off jerk!" Luz said sticking her tounge out at him,  the man started cussing under his breath.

"How about you leave my boyfriend and the rest of us alone already." Edric said glaring at the man. He cursed the group out quickly before leaving.

Edric held onto Hunter's hand, Hunter smiled and quickly pecked his lips.

Camila smiled proudly and make sure Hunter was okay. Hunter was just tired and happy he got stood up for.

Word Count: 544

A/N!

Happy Pride Month Everyone! I Hope You Enjoyed This Short Chapter! It's A Bit Rushed, So I Hope You Don't Mind that!