Trip to hell (2)

Here is the continuation. I don't even know what I am supposed to be writing but here you go. also like almost every one shot i do Ayanokouji don't look the same. He is taller, white hair, more muscular.

Everything I wrote was on a whim and could be improved but i just wanted to get a chapter out.

_____________________________________

-No-pov-

'Step'

'Slid'

'Bam'

A boy tripped over his laces. Hurrying back in case he just alerted the guards.

*Shit* the boy cursed in his mind. Trying his best to make as little sound as possible. He would be in trouble if he did.

He stepped around the corner and crawled back below the stairs. Covering himself from any guards that might have seen him.

"Fuck, you fucking idiot, the fuck was that?!" A girl whispered in a panicked voice. 

The boy said nothing, glared at her, tied his shoe laces, then wiped the sweat off of his face.

"I tripped over shit, fuck." 

He slowly stepped back out and tried again, this time managing to successfully get to the other side. Once he reached to the door, he lit a match stick, signaling the girl to follow him.

She did the same as him and they entered the door. Opening it slowly. What they saw inside was enough to traumatized them for life.

-Ryueen-pov-

Fuck

I can't stop. This is fucking sickening. I can't breath in here. Why the fuck am I doing this. 

'Bang'

'Giggle'

'Scream'

These people are all insane. Fuck.

'Aurghhh'

Fuck!. Ibuki! Is she alright!