From Spark To Flame

Contains spoilers of upcoming volume. I made this because someone asked me for a Haruka story and I kind of feel bad for her for certain reasons<upcoming volume spoiler reasons> Currently she feels like best girl to me, especially with<upcoming volume spoiler reasons> so yeah. Also some of my reasoning is off with<upcoming spoiler reasons> so yeah, please don't berate me.

She stood there in silence, terrified.

Loud bangs  and crashes could be heard. Fighting occurred around a flat. Blood everywhere and one woman witnesses it all.

How the man fought those men, precision in his fighting style, every move he made was with the intent to kill, but he was outnumbered. The fight started out with nineteen men and ended with four.

The man looked as if he was ready to take on many more, but it was a bluff, he had reached his limit.

The men who were equally as tired retreated, and the fighting took a halt. The moment the man sensed the men gone, he collapsed from exhaustion.

The sound of the man colliding with the ground broke the lady out of her trance. When she finally came back to her senses she recognized the man. It was Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.

Was that him. What was he doing here. Why was he fighting people in suits of black. Why was he in such a terrible shape. Who were the people in those suits. Why were they after him.

Memories of her time with him at school flooded her mind. She panicked. A wave of negative emotions at once. She felt like she would collapse, however she knew now was not the time. She pulled her self together and tried getting the man to her room.

She tried hoisting him up but his weight proved too much for her. In the end she dragged him to her apartment and laid him on her bed. She tended to his wounds and waited. She would have called the police, the ambulance, anybody really, but load shedding proved to be a massive problem.

Most neighbors  were out on a Saturday and those who were there just would not respond. She had to be patient. She sat next to the bed and waited for him to wake up

_---_---_

It was the next day and she woke up to with her head on his arms.

Embarrassed, she jumped up and shrieked. She quickly covered her mouth, hoping she never woke up him.

Her fears turned true and he slowly lifted himself up right.

When he opened his eyes she felt the entire room tense up. He observed the room around him before his attention fell on her.

_---_---_---_---_

The moment he started moving i felt a tingle go down my spine. I kept quiet and watched him look around.

He still had not noticed me.

As his eyes fell on me I felt a wave sadness, fear, and anger.

His gaze was sharp but when he noticed me his expression changed from emotionless to shocked. The look on his face softened.

It really surprised me seeing his face show an actual expression.

I wanted to ask him so many questions yet I can not bring myself to utter a word.

"______, is that you?", he said my name.

_---_---_---_---_

I heard a loud shriek. It came from a female or it at least sounded like it came from one. It sounded so familiar.