Pack Of Four -3

If you find anything contradicting something else can you please point it out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was was the fifth day school for first years and there was an announcement for students who are interested in joining clubs to.Most of the first had no interest in joining clubs but still headed towards the gymnasium to see if there was anything of interest or because they had friends who wanted to join clubs.

The students were waiting for the club fair to start.As students were waiting, pamphlets with details about club activities were being handed out.Students began to murmur and complain.They had been waiting for the little time of about five minutes but some of them lost their patience.

Just as things were getting loud, a student with her hair styled with buns on top walked on stage and started her speech.

"Thank you for waiting, first year students.A representative from each club will explain their activities and how to join.I am Tachibana, the secretary of the student council and the chairman responsible for this club fair.Nice to meet you"

After the secretary finished her greeting, the club representatives lined up on stage.They were wearing all kinds of clothing.

They all introduced themselves and the students who showed interest in all had happy faces.Everything looked professional.It looked like everything would go fine when one student came to stage and just stood on stage, staring down at the students, not saying a word.

The student was about 170 cm, which was not that tall, a slender body and sleek black hair.He had a sharp and calculating gaze.He appeared very calm.

"Do your best !"

"Did you forget to bring your note cards?"

"Hahahahahah"

"Don't worry you can do it !"

Students began to mock him, but the student never wavered.He just stood on his spot, looking down at the first years, observing them.Neither the laughter nor the encouragement seemed to get to him.Soon the laughter began dying down and was soon replaced with tension that was going around in the air.

All the students could not mutter a single word nor move a single muscle, afraid something might happen if they did.

The student still never said anything.It had been more than 30 seconds before the student began to talk.

"My name is Horikita Manabu, and I am the student council president.The student council is also looking for first years to replace the graduating third years.There are no strict requirements to apply for the position, but those who are affiliated with any other clubs.Generally, we do not accept any candidate involved in any other clubs"

The boys tone was soft, yet the mood was still tense.He alone managed to silence the whole gym.It was not his position that gave him the ability to do this, but his aura, his presence dominated the entire gym.

"Also, we, the student council are not looking for anybody with a naive way of thinking.Not only will that kind of person fail to get elected, they will inevitably become a stain to this school.The student council is only responsible for regulating students, but the school expects much more.Those of you that understand can become potential candidates"

When he was finished with his speech, he walked of stage and exited the building.

Because no one dared to speak, nobody left the gym.The students did not know what would happen if they spoke.They just stayed silent and on place.