Wincest

Sorry for not updating this weekend. I planned on doing one every weekend but I was extremely sick.  All the ideas I had are gone so I don't even have something to write that really interests me. And I have been out of school for the past few months, my parents found me a school now and in a few days I am gonna be doing school work again. I don't know how I will ever be able to update this again lol. I won't have the time, or I don't think I will.

Besides that this oneshot is a kiyo meats his sister type thing who is basically a female him. It's been getting popular again and I always wanted to do my own version so why not. Named Kiyone because I can't think of something that sounds better.

I can't think a a name

Before you read you just need to know that kiyo female doesn't know kiyo yet. Kiyo transfers into the school. Only male one knows kiyo girl. Though as always, I am a kiyo simp so male kiyo is better. Sorry if you didn't understand. I'm tired. Another thing it's not only a sister but a mother included in the mix. 

White hair male kiyo as always in my oneshots. Not for the female though. She will have black hair. She looks like girl on top. And yes that's female zhongli. She has the accents in her hair as well. Only difference is kiyone is big booba onee San.

Also Kiyos Harem with inces-

---------------------Kiyone--------------------

The zodiac exam had basically ended just two days ago. All students, including myself were absolutely exhausted. For there to be special exams after each other. Not just that but we were just introduced to the concept with the island exam. The school sure is cruel. 

'Ring' 'Ring' 'Ring' 

I put a stop to my alarm clock before it could continue annoying me. I got out of bed, grabbing my undergarments and headed towards my toilet. Dropping the clothes on the floor with a loud sigh. I could guess this was probably going to be another troublesome day. Not like any of the other days weren't.

'Splash 'Sploosh'

Rinsing my face with cold water always made me feel fresher. I smelt my undergarments if they were usable and thank god they were. I didn't want to do washing when I came back. I could delay it a day or too. Putting them on, I brushed my teeth, then heading back to my room for the school uniform.

I still had lots of time to make a breakfast. I just put an egg on the pan with some onions and spices that go well with it. Stalking Sakura comes with its advantages because now I know the basics of how to cook.

Sorry Airi.

Besides the burn mark I somehow got while making an egg, it tasted amazing. I better squish her booba as reward.

Nodding to myself, I sure will.

As much as I was trying to stop thinking of it, I couldn't avoid thinking of Sae sensei. Did my mother really contact her. I'm thinking of going back to the ways of the Author's first oneshot. Though that wouldn't be very easy, troublesome and not exactly what I wanted to do. I like both of the Onee-san Teachers anyways.

'Click'

I closed my door, locked it, did it again, checked to make sure I locked it then headed towards class.