Crossover 2

This crossover is between cote and danmachi though I don't want to just copy o2ragners story. His story was good. I also don't want to make him op suddently at the start and can keep up with level fives and stuff like that other story. I am all for him being op but I want him to atleast earn it in a way that it makes sense. I also don't want to make him join the hostess of fertility or whatever. Keep in mind I never read the light novel of danmachi and don't ever plan to. I watched danmachi long ago so I can't remember much of the events besides the white gorilla and the minotaur fight. And some season two fights but that's far ahead. I also can't write nearly as good as 02ragner so please don't expect that level of writing here. Though I will use Heith velvet in here since she is the only healer I know of danmachi since 02ragner introduced her in his story. Sorry dude.

_________________

This really was exhausting. The fatigue really was catching up to me. I am probably going to faint in the next few minutes or so.

Hearing this you might wonder why, well it's quite simple actually. I am currently doing my last bit of training for the day or rather, for the night. I am in a facility called the white room. Inside this facility, they make 'superior humans meant to improve our country and make it great again. I am the last survivor of my generation in the facility, and it's been like this for the last 5 years.

Currently I am doing extreme rock climbing. I have to scale an extremely high cliff at maximum speeds for until I pass out. Then they will put me to bed and the next day it's back to training again.

If I had one regret it would be the way lived at that school. I wish I lived a more peaceful life, one where I did what I wanted to.

I would do the most gruesome things to leave this place.

'Would a world of fantasy saffice?'

Huh?

I tried looking around, who said that.

I felt a strange feeling within. It made me let down my God. Though I am sure it's just the fatigue getting to me, I answered.

"Anything would" I spoke my honest thoughts. I wanted to leave this place, I wanted to live an ordinary life.

A bright light shined and then suddenly darkness.

I could see nothing, hear nothing, feel nothing and smell nothing, while also see everything, hear everything, feel everything and smell everything. It was the the strangest sensation ever.

Suddenly everything came back to me and I could see my surroundings. Though everything was slightly blurry, I could make out the area.

I was surrounded by mosly rock. The terrain was rough and the ceiling was the same again. I am confused. Did I really just transport through worlds.

I couldn't even spare time to think before I felt killing intent directed to me. I heard a loud roar behind me. Multiple roars actually. I turned around and saw a massive hand with claws heading right for my face.

I dodged in just the neck of time. One claw barely managed to scrape my cheek. There were big monsters attacking me. I remember looking at these in a book once. The professor made me read one. These are minotaurs. 

I shouldn't get hit by those. If it landed I would have been dead meat. They attacked at speeds to fast for something of its size. 

One tried swinging at my neck but I ducked at just the right time. Using the surrounding area to my advantage is the only thing I could do to kill these monsters. I already tried striking it but it's  skin proved to be just thick enough to sponge most of the damage. I am sure it damaged the minotaur but not enough.