02.

Riku: "just be careful out there kay?" He said, worried about them being hurt.

Takemichi; "Hai! I will protect my Imōto when theres danger!" He said proudly.
Previously ^
————————————————————————

Kiyoshi: "Haha, alright then, you can go out after eating okay?"

Takemichi | Haruka: "Yes Oto-San!" They once again said in sync.

They both quickly ate their breakfast to go outside to play. Their two older siblings of 2-3/3-4 gap in year just laughed at their reaction. It was cute how they were excited to go outside and play. Everyone was done eating and put their plates in the sink.
The girl and the boy now started to put on their shoes and then told their family "bye bye" and went outside, closing the door behind them.

When they've arrived at the park entrance

They heard some laughs and some non understanding sentences near the park and curiously decided to go check it out. They were behind the fence and peaked out to see what was happening.
Both of the siblings were shocked on what they are seeing at this right moment. What they saw was......

3 older guys bullying someone around their age. It got Takemichi blood boiling, so he decided to run at them, leaving Haruka behind.

Takemichi: "OI! LEAVE HIM ALONE!" He yelled, as he ran at them, causing them to get their attention to him and jumped kicked one of the bullies, making them fall on the ground from the impact.

Michi quickly went in front of the guy who got bullied, protecting him.

Bully1: "Oi kid! What the fuck are you thinking?" He said, mad, while punching his fist in his other hand. "Now you get into this mess too...BOYS ATTACK HIM!" He pointed at the blonde boy.

They three of the bullies proceeded to punch and kick the 8 year old kid. He was all bruised up but, it was worth it, was what he thought. Haruka, who was watching, was terrified and cried. She then quickly ran to her brother.

Haruka: "WAAAAAAH!!! M-Michi nii-San!! Why did you do that!" She cried, as she was kneeling down to her brother who was sitting up, all bruised up, and bleeding.

Takemichi: "I-its okay Imōto...As long as he's safe" He pointed at the scarred boy behind, panicking. "H-hey...I-its okay, your safe now....." He said, looking at him.

Haruka was still hugging in her brother, her head in his chest, sobbing. Michi patted her head.

???: "w-why did you protect m-me?..." He weakly said.

Takemichi: "there there, no need to worry Imōto..and why? Because I hate bullies....They hurt people for no reasons." He comforted his crying sister and answered the boy's question.

???: "o-oh, w-well thank you!!" He thanked him

Takemichi: "what's you name?" He asked

???: "My name is...."
Kakucho: "Kakucho Hitto, and you?"

Takemichi: "I'm Takemichi! Hanagaki Takemichi! Nice to meet you Kaku-chan!" He eye-smiled him.