03

After that day, they would always hang out and his father, Kiyoshi accepted for them to learn how to fight and defend.
Previously
—————————————————————————

The end of martial art classes, the kids were waiting for their parents to come pick them up. They finally saw a familiar car that was driving their way and parked in front of them.

{ this is the car }

A man in black suit came out of the car and greeted the young master and mistress as he opened the door for them to get in

At home

Haruno: "How was class kids?" He asked

Haruka: "Good! We're getting better and stronger every time we go to class! Hehe, right michi nii-san?"

Takemichi: "yes! Shes right! We got stronger! :D"

Riku: "Thats good!" He randomly joined in the conversation without them knowing. They all flinched.

Haruno: "Jesus Riku, dont join in like that without making any noise! It scared the shit out of us!"

Riku: "PFAHAHAHA- im sorry, sorry!" He just laughed.

Haruka: "Not cool :(" she pouted, aswell as Michi.

Haruno: "okay okay, go take a snack and play!"

Takemichi: "Okay! But wheres mom n dad?" He asked before going to get snacks. His sister, Haruka, didn't question them and just went to get snacks for herself.

Riku: "They went out to work little flower"

Takemichi: "ooh! Okay! Well imma go get snacks and go out to play!"

Riku | Haruno : "Alright be careful!"

When all three met [ Kakucho, michi and Haruka ]

Kakucho: "Hello Michi! Hello Haruka-kun!" He greeted them.

Takemichi | Haruka: "Hello Kaku-chan!" They both said smiling.

Kakucho: "you know my friend I've been talking about lately?"

Takemichi: "Yeah? What about him?"

Kakucho: "Wanna go meet him?"

Michi and Haruka's eyes lit up and nodded quickly making the boy who asked the question giggled at their reaction.

Kakucho: "Well then! Lets go, follow me!" He started to walk. Followed by the siblings

Takemichi: "I'm so excited to meet your new friend Kaku-chan!" He squealed.