05

Take: "Right, well come along, your room is here" he showed them their room. "This is the guest room, the bathroom is over there" he pointed at the door. "Oh, for your clothes, You'll be wearing my older brother's clothes since mine are a bit to small for you guys, you can take a shower while I go get them"
Previously
—————————————————————————

The raven headed outside the room and went into his nii-san's room. He walked toward the closet and picked out some comfortable clothes for Ran to wear. Once he picked them up, he went to his room. As we entered his room, he heard a door opening downstairs.

Haruka: "HELLO MICHI!!" She yelled so her brother can hear

Take: "HEY HARUKA!" He yelled back.

Rin, who was still waiting in the room heard the yelling and got confused but shrugged it off. Takemichi continued what he was doing. Haruka, at her side, went upstairs and went into michi's room.

Haruka: "Yo, you have guests?" She asked as she looked at what he was doing.

Take: "yep, they'll be staying here for a while, dunno how long"

Haruka: "oh? Okay" she went and sat on the bed.

The raven finally found an oversized shirt and a kinda big pair of pants, that was comfortable to wear at night.

Take: "well, wait here" he told her and she nodded.
He walked to the guest room and knocked on the door, waiting for an answer so he could come in.

Ran: "Come in." He said inside the room. Once michi heard the approval of entering, he opened the door seeing Ran half naked (ofc he has a towel aprund his waist) and walked to the bed.

Take: "Heres your clothes" he handed out the clothes for him to wear. "The one i gave you is my Brother's clothes, and these ones" he placed the other pair on he bed. "These are for your brother. Its my clothes, i found some oversized clothes in my closet so I thought It'd fit him"

Ran: "Thanks and alright"

Take: "if your hungry, tell me" Before leaving the guest room, closing the door for their privacy. He walked back to where he was before when he was grabbing his clothes in his room for the guests.

Haruka: "Sooo will you show me who they are?" She asked

Take: "I will when we will eat" he smiled at her. "So what do you wanna do?"

Haruka: "how bout talk about gangs and stuff?"

Take: "ooh, sounds cool, sure"

Haruka: "Do you plan in making and/or creating? If so, what kind of gang would you join or what kind of gang would you create and name?" She asked.

Take: "Maybe in the future, right now I'll focus on training to get stronger. I'll join a gang first, but the gang mustn't be like a criminal gang. Later on, I would create my own gang hehe, maybe call it...." He then started to think. "How bout, The Death Reaper?"

Haruka: "Oooh! Sounds like a nice plan big bro, I'll follow ya wherever you go" She said smiling.

Take: "Great!"

They then heard someone knock on the door.

Take: "who is it?" He asked.

Rin: "its us Takemichi, could we come in?" He asked.

Take: "Yeah go ahead, the door is unlocked" As the door opened, revealing two boys.

Haruka: "ne, who's they michi?"