04

Take: "I CANT ANYMORE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahHhah" he laughed but started to calm down a bit when he heard a door open.

Previously
———————————————————————————

Take: "eh? Someone came back, let me go check it out, yall stay here" he told them as they nodded.

The raven head went downstairs and met a pair of golden eyes in the house.

Take: "Haru Nii-san!" He ran up to Haruno and hugged him. "Welcome back!"

Haruno regained his balance and hugged him back.

Haruno: "Hehe hello sunshine, how are you?"

Take: "Good! I met new friends today!"

Haruno: "really?"

Take: "yes! Oh and nii-san?"

Haruno: "what is it?" He broke the hug and looked at him.

Take: "so uh my new friends came from Roppongi and....."

Haruno: "and..?"

Take: "And could they stay here until they decide to leave back to Roppongi..?" He said with his puppy eyes.

Haruno: "Hah???? Stay here?" He sighed. "Are they here?"

Take: "yes they're here in my room now! So you wanna meet them?"

Haruno: "Yes. I'll be waiting in the living room."

Take: "okay! I'll be back" He ran upstairs and went to his room. "Rin, Ran come, my nii-san wants to meet you guys"

Rin: "Okay, were coming" Both rin and ran got up and followed Takemichi downstairs to the living room. They both saw a figure sitting on the couch, waiting.

Haruno: "You can sit there" He pointed at the couch on his right. They nodded and sat there and waited for him to speak up. "So, you guys are..?" He glared at them.

Ran: "u-uhhhh...I'm Haitani Ran and this is my younger brother Rin..." He looked at him, uncomfortable from the cold glare he's giving them.

Take: "nii-san! You dont need to look at them like that!" He said as haruno let out a sigh.

Haruno: "fine. So, my brother here told me to let you stay here until you leave" he stopped

Rin: "a-ah, yes.."

Haruno: "Why should I let you stay here?" He questioned them.

Ran: "u-uhmmmmmm....W-we will protect takemichi while were here!..?" He said, stuttering a bit.

After a couple of seconds of silent Haruno started to laugh, which got the brothers confused on why he was laughing.

Haruno: "oh my..Im only joking, of course I'll let you guys stay here till you decide to leave" He calmed down.

Ran: "E-EH?" He spit out, not knowing what to say.

Takemichi laughed.

Take: "PFAHAHAHA- yall reaction is so priceless!" he continued laughing.

Rin: "unfair! It wasnt funny! Hmph!" He pouted.

Haruno: "Ho-oh? The grand haitani brothers acting like this? Thats new~" He teased them making them more embarrassed.

Take: "There there, no need to be embarrassed" He stopped laughing and patted Ran's head since he was next to him. It shocked him and blushed, but emjoyed the patting. Making Rin jealous.