all parts together

No time leaping because pain.

The small young sleeping beauty slept till he suddenly heard his alarm going off. It was 6am. The sun peaked through the curtain causing the light go on his face making him make a small groan.
"MmMnnn" was what could be heard from the boy. He sat up yawning and rubbing his blue ocean eyes.

He went to the bathroom to do his daily routine.

After that

He got back out of the bathroom and went to change clothes.

{btw he's 8 rn }

Once he finished putting on his clothes, he went downstairs to be greeted by his family.

Kiyoshi: "Good morninng sunshine!" His dad greeted the sleepy boy.

Takemichi: "mmmmn...good morning oto-San.."

Akita: "Good morning my little flower, slept well?"

Takemichi: " Good morning okaa-san, Oni-Chan and Nii-san....Yes I did..."

Haruno: "good morning Otōto"

Riku: "Morning michi"

Akita: "Can you go wake your Little sister up, michi?" She politely asked as she made breakfast.

Takemichi: "okay!!" He cheerfully said and ran to Haruka's room.

With Takemichi

Takemichi opened the door of his sister's room and walked to the bed.

Takemichi: " Imōto, wake up.." he tried waking the small girl up. He could only hear some groans out of her.

Takemichi: "cmon Imōto, if you dont wake up,,,no breakfast for you!" He said, trying to peek the little girl's attention.

The girl, known as Haruka, takemichi's little sister, jolted up from her sleep.

Haruka: "NOOOOOOO!!! Not my breakfast!!!" She pleaded

Takemichi: "cmon go get ready, breakfast will be ready soon!" He smiled at his sister.

Haruka: "fine.." She grumbled to her self, and did her daily routine.

Takemichi went back downstairs and went to sit at the table where his father and brothers were sitting. They all started to talk till Haruka was finished. They all said their good mornings to her as she went to sit to the chair next to her lovely brother, Michi.

While they were talking about this and that, the mother, Akita, a yellow eyed woman in her 30s brung their plates. For breakfast, she made bacon, eggs, sausage and toast. She joined into the convo, when Takemichi then asked a question to his Oto-san.

Takemichi: "Ne, Oto-san?" he looked at his father, while eating.

Kiyoshi: "Yes michi?" He looked back at his small son.

Takemichi: "Can I go outside, pleaaaaaaase" He begged his dad, with his ocean blue puppy eyes.

Kiyoshi and the rest(minus Haruka) just chuckled at the cuteness of Takemichi.

Kiyoshi: "Sure son, you can! Just be careful alright?" He told the young boy who nodded eagerly.

Haruka: "Me too! I wanna go with Michi nii-san!" She pleaded, wanting to go with her older brother.

Akita: "sure, be sure to be back before lunch okay?" She told them.

Takemichi|Haruka: "Okay!! We will!!" They said in sync.