06

Previously:
Take: "now, May I ask what's your name?" He asked the boy.

?????: "My name is......."
—————————————-

Kakucho: "My name is Kakucho, hitto kakucho, y-you?"

Take: "huh? kakucho? Is that you?" he smiled.

Kakucho: Wait...Takemichi?! That's you?!. He said shocked

Haruka: "hey! Don't forget about us!" She pouted.

Take: "haha I didn't forget about you guys, oh, Kaku-chan, this is Hanagaki Haruka, if you remember, my little Imōto." He told kakucho. "And these are the haitani brothers, Ran-Kun, the one with braided hair and Rindou-Kun, the one with glasses. They are my new friends!" he pointed at the brothers.

Kaku: "Nice to meet you.."

Take: "eh- Now that I've realized, your all bruised up, so come on, let's go to my house so we can patch you up Kaku-chan!" He said, eye-smiled at him.

Kaku: "Eh???? But totally im fine!"

Take: "still you're coming with me, cmon guys" He grabbed kakucho's wrist and then picked him up, (picking him up like a potato bag you grab and put on your shoulder).

Kaku: "T-Take-fun! I-I can walk by myself!" He pouted.

Take: "Nah, won't let you go. Now cmon guys let's head back home" they started to follow Michi back home. Rin and ran were envious kakucho because they wanted Takemichi to pick them up instead but doesn't show.  When she saw the situation, Haruka laughed.

10 minutes later of walking.

Take: "And we arrived. Is brother home?" He asked to himself.

Haruka: "maybe"

Takemichi unlocked the door and let himself inside. Along with his sister and the rest of his buddies, he removed both his shoes and kakucho's shoes.

Take: "NII-SAN! WE'RE BACK!" He yelled.

Riku: "OKAY! WELCOME BACK!" He yelled back from upstairs.

Take: "OH, RIKU NII-SAN, CAN YOU COME HERE PLEASE?"

Riku: "SURE?"

Takemichi walked to the living room as Riku ran downstairs, seeing Michi having someone over his shoulders.

Riku: "eh? Did you kidnap someone Michi?" He teased him.

Take: "NO!" He said as he set the boy down on the couch. "Stop teasing me nii-san! Hmph, I took Kakucho with me because he got attacked again" he pouted.

Riku: "fine...Kakucho, as in the kakucho from before?" He asked

Take: "Yeah, thats him, Can you patch him up now, please? He got attacked by some bullies earlier"

Riku: "yeah sure" He went to the kitchen, opened a cabinet, and pulled the first aid bag out. He returned to the living room, knelt down, and began bandaging the young boy. He needed a few minutes to complete the repair. "All done, be careful next time alright?" The boy who received bandages replied with a nod. The other four youngsters applauded and suggested having a game inside. They all concurred and got to talking about what to do. Riku could only chuckle at their antics because he thinks they are adorable.

[ since that day, rin, Ran,Haruka and Takemichi got close ]

[ 2 years later ]

*********—————*********
{ Michi: 12 • Haruka: 11 • Kakucho: 12 • Ran: 15 • Rin; 14 • Riku: 14 • Haruno: 15 • Mother: 31 • Father: 39 } -> Now in high school. takemichi is the same height as Mikey maybe a tad taller when middle school, 163}
Sunset time.
*********—————*********