Chapter 10: Milk Day 3

(Warning this chapter is very cringe so read at your own risk)

MiniToon's POV
_____________________________________________________
I woke up seeing how close my face was to Kreek's. When Kreek moved a bit our lips almost touched. My face was red thinking that we almost kissed. I got up and went to my room to change. On my way to my room I got a phone call from my little brother. "Hey there idiot," He greeted. "Ahoy," I responded. "You're weird for always saying 'Ahoy' instead of 'Hello,' 'Hi,' or 'Hey.'" He said. "Did you call me to make fun of me for saying 'Ahoy,'" I asked. "Yes and no," He answered. "What else did you call me for," I asked. "I also called you to remind you that you can't get any bitches," He laughed. "Hahaha very funny," I said sarcastically as I rolled my eyes. "Anyways sis told me that you had a crush on kReEkY bIo!!!! Is that right," He asked. "It's non of your business about who I like and who I don't," I answered. "Awww is someone embarrassed about their crush," He teased. "Again my love life is non of your business," I said. "Ha you're embarrassed that you can't suck on SmExY kReEkY bIo'S di-," "SHUT UP," I yelled as I cut him off. "Whatever loser bye," He said as he hung up. My little brother can be annoying and a handful but I still love him.
_____________________________________________________
KreekCraft's POV
_____________________________________________________
I overheard MiniToon's conversation with his brother... That was interesting. But did his brother reveal that Mini had a crush on me!?!?! Nah his brother was probably messing around with him or something like that. I got up from my bed and I was going downstairs to the kitchen. As I left my room I saw MiniToon's door slightly open. I went to his room and opened the door. When I entered his room I saw him changing. I froze when I saw him and I blushed. When Mini noticed that I was here he turned red "AHHHH KREEK P-PLEASE G-G-GET OUT," He yelled as he tried to hide himself. I was still processing what just happened. My thoughts were all over the place and I couldn't process them. "You have a very nice body," I said without thinking. Mini's face turned even more red. I quickly got out of the room and went straight towards the kitchen.
_____________________________________________________
MiniToon's POV
_____________________________________________________
I don't know how to feel. Never in my life I thought this was ever going to happen. But did Kreek say I have a nice body?!?!?! He probably just said that to be nice or try to make the situation less awkward. I finished changing and stayed in my room for the next 30 minutes. I heard a knock on my door and it was Kreek. "Here's some food if you want some," He said as he placed the food on my nightstand. "Thanks," I said trying to avoid eye contact. "Are you still embarrassed from what happened earlier," He asked. "Y-Yeah," I stuttered. "If it makes you feel better I didn't really see anything," He said. "I guess that makes me feel a little better," I said as I giggled a bit. "What's so funny," He asked. "I just found it a bit funny that I was embarrassed for nothing," I answered. "You know you don't have to feel embarrassed around me," He responded. He looked directly into my eyes for a few seconds until he pulled me closer and kissed my cheek. I froze for a second as Kreek stood up and started walking towards the door. "I'll be back soon I'm going to go get some milk," Kreek said. (That was the last time MiniToon saw Kreek/j)
_____________________________________________________
KreekCraft's POV
_____________________________________________________
I quickly left the room thinking about what I just did. I couldn't tell if MiniToon liked it or felt uncomfortable. Ugh I should have not done that. I left the house to go buy some groceries. I went to target and grabbed some stuff. I headed to the milk section and I saw my Dad!!! "Dad is that you," I asked. "Oh Forrest, I was just about to buy some milk and take it home," He said. "It took you 2 decades to get some milk and plus why are you in Canada," I asked. "About that I was trying to find some 2% milk but I couldn't find any back in Florida so I came here but I still can't find any," He answered. "But there's a whole entire section filled with 2% milk," I said. "I know but I'm looking for a specific brand," He responded. "Oh what brand are you looking for," I asked. "Oh look at the time I better get going now," He said as he ran off. "Wait don't go I found carton of 2% milk from the brand 'Oh look at the time I better get going now,'" I yelled as I chased after him. "I'm going to go home send me the milk to this address," He shouted as he left the store. He threw a piece of paper with an address on it. I looked at it and it looked really familiar.
_____________________________________________________
MiniToon's POV
_____________________________________________________
I was on my phone when I heard the doorbell ring. I opened the door and saw a random dude standing in front of my door. "Are you the love expert that was supposed to come today," I asked. "Indeed I am," He answered. "Come inside," I said. He walked inside and he sat on the couch. "So what's your name," I asked. "I'm uhh Mr. M-Malk," He stuttered. "Nice to meet you Mr. Malk," I greeted. "It's nice to meet you too," He responded. "Do you want any snacks or drinks," I asked. "Do you have any milk and cookies," He asked. "I do, I'm going to go get them," I said. I went to the kitchen to grab the milk and cookies when I heard a sound of a car parking.
_____________________________________________________
KreekCraft's POV
_____________________________________________________
"MiniToon the most craziest thing happened to me today I saw my dad for the first time in like 20 years," I said as I walked into the house. "Dad what are you doing here," I asked as I noticed he was in the house. "Son I'm just apart of your imagination," He said as he started running away. I chased after him and gave him the milk. "Dad you finally got the milk, does this mean you're coming home," I asked "I'll come home when you stop making cringe videos," He said. Wow I can't believe MY DAD WATCHES MY VIDEOS!!! All of a sudden I heard a voice saying "Wake up,"
_____________________________________________________
MiniToon's POV
_____________________________________________________
"Wake up," I said. "Daddy," Kreek yelled as he woke up. I was shocked and froze for a moment. "Oh sorry about that I had a dream about my dad," He explained. "Oh it's fine," I responded. "Anyways I going to use the bathroom want to go buy breakfast afterwards," He asked. "Sure," I responded. Then we went off to go get some delicious breakfast.

(I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! I'll work on the next chapter when I get a boyfriend or girlfriend (which will never happen 🥲) But in all seriousness I'll probably work on another chapter in a few months or less. School has been really rough and stressful which kinda got rid of my motivation to work on this stupid story and made me very inactive. But enough about my life, I'm going back to my among us coffin see you guys in the year 2069)