Chapter 7: The Party

MiniToon's POV
_____________________________________________________
My alarm went off. I looked at the date and today's Friday. The past few days were miserable. Luckily Kreek and I started talking again yesterday. He told me that he was still going to the party. I got off of my bed and got ready. I was really tired from last night. I was working on the true ending for Piggy when all of a sudden Roblox completely disappeared!!! I was stressed out, but my good friend Sam called and comforted me. I went out to do some shopping. As I was shopping all of a sudden a kid ran up to me and said that I looked like a 12-year-old. His mother was apologizing to me but I told her it was fine. After being at the store for 3 hours I had over 999 kids go up to me and told me I looked 12... At least it wasn't 1000 kids. "Hello sir," I kid greeted me. "Ahoy there," I responded. "Why do you look like a 12-year-old kid," The kid asked. If it was legal to kill people I would kill everyone who asked or told me how I look like a 12-year-old. Man, I never had this many kids come up to me and say I looked 12. Note never ever go back to Target.
_____________________________________________________
KreekCraft's POV
_____________________________________________________
It was getting close to the time of the party. Rachael and I started getting ready. As we drove there I couldn't stop thinking about what happened on Monday. "Kreek are you okay you seem distracted by something," Rachael asked. I nodded in reply. After about 25 min of driving, we finally made it to our destination. As we exited the car I saw MiniToon. We went to go greet him and we chatted. After that, we were finally able to enter the party. We all went inside.  THE PARTY WAS WILD!!! DID I MENTION IT TOOK PLACE IN A HUGE MANSION!!! We were partying all night. Sam and Rachael became friends, I am on good terms with MiniToon again and THERE WAS FREE POP TARTS!!! After a few hours, I saw MiniToon standing outside. "You should join him," A voice said in my head. It didn't sound like my voice. I went out and talked to MiniToon. "Kreek I need your help with something," Sam screamed. "What is it," I asked. "SOMEONE ATE ALL OF THE POP TARTS," She screamed. "I-I can h-help you find o-out who i-it was," I stuttered nervously. She then pulled me from my arm and dragged me inside.
_____________________________________________________
Harley's POV
_____________________________________________________
Step one and two is complete. Just have to wait for Rachael to go outside.
_____________________________________________________
MiniToon's POV
_____________________________________________________
I was staring at the big bright moon when all of a sudden Rachael appeared behind me. "Hey MiniToon," She said. "Oh Ahoy there didn't see you there," I responded. Before I could say another word she looked behind her and saw Kreek about to come where we are standing at. She quickly pulled me into a kiss!!! She pulled away when Kreek started screaming. "Kreek thank god you are here MiniToon kissed me," She said as she was fake sobbing. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WERE THAT ONE WHO KISSED ME," I yelled. "WHY WOULD I EVER KISS YOU," Rachael yelled at me. "BECAUSE YOU ARE A SICK PSYCHOPATH," I screamed. "HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT MY GIRLFRIEND, YOU SON OF A BITCH," Kreek screamed at the top of his lungs. "DON'T LISTEN TO HER SHE IS TELLING YOU LIES," I screamed. "WHY!!!??? You broke our trust," Kreek said as he started to cry. Kreek then ran away. "KREEK WAIT," Rachael and I screamed. "Why on earth would YOU DO THAT," I yelled. "It's none of your business," She said. I started crying knowing how Kreek is going to hate me forever.
_____________________________________________________
KreekCraft's POV
_____________________________________________________
As I ran away I dropped a bug on the ground to hear their conversation. When I found out that Mini was telling the truth I started to feel terrible. I quickly went back inside to the party to get a few things and went back out to find Mini and end things with Rachael.
_____________________________________________________
Sam's POV
_____________________________________________________
I was near the parking lot when I saw MiniToon crying. I ran up to him. "Mini are you okay," I asked in a worried tone. He didn't answer he just stared at me. "MiniToon whatever happened I promise you that we will fix it just like-" I was cut off by Mini. "I don't want to hear it," He tried to say in a clam way but you call tell he wanted to yell. "What wh-" I was cut off again. "I know your plan 'Harley'," MiniToon said. "But I- how did you know," I asked. "TIO told me," Mini sighed. "WHY WOULD HE," I yelled. "He said it will come with a price and that was it," MiniToon whispered angrily. "That was the price at least it wasn't something else," I said. MiniToon then responded, "Oh wasn't I clear, what I meant was that the price was losing me," He angrily said and left. Not a single word could come out of my mouth. Little did I know that this would be the last time I would ever see MiniToon.
_____________________________________________________
KreekCraft's POV
_____________________________________________________
I ran everywhere looking for MiniToon but I couldn't find him. The party ended and it was time to go. I tried to call Mini but he wouldn't answer. I saw Rachael waiting for me in the car. "There you are," Rachael said. "It's over," I said. "Wait what do you mean," She asked. "I said IT'S OVER," I shouted. I then took the bus to MiniToon's house. When I knocked on the door he wasn't there. I then tried calling and texting him but nothing worked. I just stood there waiting for him to come home. A few minutes passed and I tried calling him again and again but still nothing.
_____________________________________________________
MiniToon's POV
_____________________________________________________
I was driving home when I realized that my phone was dead. I put my phone to charge. When my phone had some battery I noticed I had many missed calls and messages. At first, I thought it was from Sam but it turned out to be Kreek. I called him back and he apologized to me. I was finally home and saw Kreek waiting for me at the door. He hugged me tightly. "What was that for," I asked jokingly. "What is it illegal to hug a friend," Kreek asked. "Yes," I said. "What," Kreek then paused for a second. "I am just joking," I responded. After that we entered my house and went to our rooms. I went to bed after saying good night to Kreek.
_____________________________________________________
KreekCraft's POV
_____________________________________________________
I couldn't fall asleep so I decided to sneak into MiniToon's bedroom. He was fast asleep or at least I thought he was. When I got on his bed he quickly hugged me. I don't know what or how but I fell asleep after a minute. I guess his hugs are magical.
_____________________________________________________

(E I forgot most of the stuff in this book lol. If anything seems off it's because of that. Sorry lol. Anyways I hope you guys like the chapter. The next chapter will release in 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 years/j)