Chapter 9: Getting Advice Day 2

MiniToon's POV
_____________________________________________________
It was the next day and today is the day that I'll get love advice. I changed into some clothes and went to the kitchen. "Good morning lil bro," My sister said. "Ahoy," I greeted. "Why do you even say 'Ahoy'," She asked. "Because I'm special," I replied. "Special enough for kids to call you a tall 12-year-old," She joked. "Name one time that happened," I said. "Well it happened that one time we went to the movies, another time it happened was when you were at a Walmart, and-," "Okay that's enough," I said as I cut her off. "Oh, that reminds me do you remember that time when we went to watch an R-rated movie and one of the employees thought you were a kid and asked to see your id," She laughed. "Haha very funny," I said sarcastically. "Anyways, let me help you with your sad love life," She said. "I-I'm not even going to respond to that," I said. "Before we start what makes you love Kreek," She asked. "There a lot of things he's nice, funny, handsome, and so much more," I said. "You know he licked his own toe on a live stream right," She asked. "I know...," I answered. "That makes you two a perfect match since you both are weird as fuck," She smiled. "Okay can I now get actual advice instead of you just making fun of my whole life," I asked. "Ugh, fine but it's going to be one long day," She responded.
_____________________________________________________
KreekCraft's POV
_____________________________________________________
Why am I having trouble confessing to MiniToon? When I was in middle school I looked like I was ran over by a lawn mower and was able to ask out girls! Now I am way more hotter but my confidence went down extremely low when it comes to Mini. Should I just straight up tell him that I like him? No that's too complicated! Hmm... What if I did a live stream and ask for some love advice? I can play a love game to seem like I am just talking about the game and not real life! I'm a geniuses! TIME TO FIND SOME HOT GIRLS ANIME LOVE GAMES!!!
_____________________________________________________
MiniToon's POV
_____________________________________________________
"First things firs-," She paused as she read the notification on my phone. "Is Kreek about to make a livestream playing anime love games," She asked. "I guess so," I responded. "I-I-I need to ask you something," She said. "Go on," I replied. "How did you catch feelings for that weirdo, he'll just cheat on you with fictional characters," She asked. "It's a long story...," I said. "You know what never mind," She sighed. "Lets just get this over with," She whined. "Finally," I said. "If you want to confess your feelings just tell him in a "romantic" kinda area and be straightforward about it," She said. "That's the problem I am not capable of being straightforward about my feelings," I said. "How about this, has he done anything that seems like he's interested in you," She asked. "No, he's done the opposite," I sighed. "Can you tell something that makes you feel that way," She asked. "Just yesterday he said that he'll never be in love with me," I mumbled. "Yeah I am going to need context to understand why he said that," She said. "Well I was asking him about something I read in his diary, it was a dream about Kreek and I in bed sleeping toget-," I said as I got cut off by my sister. "KREEK HAD A DREAM ABOUT YOU AND HIM HAVING SE-," "NOOO," I yelled. "Yeah sure," She said. "Anyways he said that he wrote that as a joke and then you know the rest," I sighed. "When he was telling you that what did his face look like," She asked. "He was extremely red and he was also sweating a lot," I answered. "OH MY GOD HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU?!?!? HE CLEARLY JUST SAID THAT BECAUSE HE WAS EMBARRASSED OF THE FACT HE LIKES YOU," She yelled. "Are you sur-," I asked as I was cut off. "Tu es un putain d'idiot si tu ne me crois pas," She responded. "You don't have to be rude," I said. "But am I right or am I right," She asked. "You're not helpful," I said. "Wow you're so rude," She replied. "Am I right or am I right," I asked. "Well I give up helping you," She stated. "Thanks for the help," I said. "Good luck getting to together with the weirdo," She joked. "Thanks...," I answered. I went to my car and started to drive home. Great I have to be in this car for a few hours.
_____________________________________________________
KreekCraft's POV
_____________________________________________________
"Kreek show us your wallpaper," A random viewer said. "When we hit 10,000 likes then I will show y'all the wallpaper," I responded. After a few minutes the stream hit 10,000 likes and everyone is asking to see the wallpaper. "Fine, fine, I'll show you guys the wallpaper," I said. I closed the Roblox tab and showed the stream my wallpaper.

(Omg Kreek glued his hair back on/j)

Everyone started spamming that I got caught in 4K again. I quickly reopened Roblox acting like nothing happened. "Okay guys so today I'll be playing some anime dating games," I said. Now people were saying sus in the chat. The things I do for love advice. An hour later a sus scene happened in one of the games and I quickly closed the tab while everyone was laughing. "fAmIlY fRiEnDlY iS tHe PlAcE tO bE," I sang. This stream better be worth it. After a few hours I was able to get some love advice but it still was no use. "You know what time is! Dhar Mann time," I yelled. I was watching a Dhar Mann video while eating a snack. When the video finished I decided to do a small q and a before I ended the stream. I answered a few questions and I decided it was time to end the stream. "Well I am going to wrap the stream here now. Goodbye," I said. I turned of the stream or at least I thought I did. "Fuck," I said. I then realized the stream was still on and everyone heard me swear! "You heard nothing," I yelled as I quickly turned off the stream this time. I'm going to go take a nap and forget about the whole stream. Hopefully no one heard me swear.
_____________________________________________________
MiniToon's POV
_____________________________________________________
I finally made it back to my house. I opened the door and saw Kreek sleeping on the couch. I wanted to say 'Ahoy' but I didn't was to disturb his nap. I carefully walked passed the couch but then tripped and made a loud thump sound. "AHHH," Kreek screamed. "Oh it's just you," He said. "Ahoy," I greeted. "You fucking scared me, I should not watch a Dhar Mann scary video before I take a nap," He said. "Dhar Mann," I said confused. "You never heard of Dhar Mann," He asked. "I have heard of him but never watched one of his videos," I answered. "LETS WATCH SOME TOGETHER," He said excitedly. He grabbed my arm took me to his room and turned on the tv. He was very close to me which made me blush a bit. "Which video do you want to watch," He asked. "Hmm the evil babysitter video looks interesting," I said. "Great choice," He said happily as he played the video. He put his arm around my shoulder after a minute of the video playing. I blushed a bit feeling his arm on my shoulder. When the video finished Kreek asked me if I liked it. I told him yes and we continued watching Dhar Mann videos for the rest of the day. It was getting late and I was tired. "Mini you alright? You look tired," He asked. "I'm just a bit tired," I yawned. He pulled me closer than ever to him and we both fell asleep.
_____________________________________________________
KreekCraft's POV
_____________________________________________________
I don't know what I'm doing but I'm following my viewers advice about being more lovey. Yeah I hope that works or else we'll wake up in the morning being embarrassed and lie about needing to go somewhere. "Good night Mini," I whispered and kissed his forehead. What did I just do... Hopefully he didn't notice.
_____________________________________________________

(Sorry for the long wait for the chapter. Life has been busy and stressful. If anything feels off about the chapter sorry about that, I forgot everything I wrote before this. I am going to go back to my grave and finish the next chapter when Kreek glues his hair back on his head or when he grows all his hair back. Have a good day/afternoon/night/life people)